ISH100 BR Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
flip
Known User

ISH100 BR Review

Post by flip »

This is my review of the ISH100BR

I am currently running two of these lights in a Budbox grow tent (0.75x0.75x1.6m size) - picture below!

I think the results speak for themselves. Currently both of my plants are looking exceptionally happy

In terms of features, both lights have an adjustable dimmer (one of the lights dims to off, whilst the other is a dimmer that does not turn the light off - although this is not a problem as both lights are on timers anyway).
I also like the nice long power cable that comes supplied (3m)

I've found running two of the lights independently in the tent to be beneficial - I've been able to tweak the intensity of both to suit each of the two plants in there (to a degree). I'm not sure of the impact but it makes me feel like I'm doing something for my girls!

I previously used a single one of these lights in a 0.6x0.6x0.9m GreenQube tent for my first grow. For the later part of the grow, I had the light on the dimmest setting because the tent was CRAMMED, and the plant was pretty much touching the light - nonetheless, the plant gave a 68g yield!

My single (TINY) gripe with the lights are the little hook things that clip into holes at the corners of the light. They frustrate me no end! I find it difficult to get them into the correct position/take them on and off, and once in place they sometimes force the light to spin into a random position when hanging. I think a swivel hook in place of these would be much more beneficial (although I recognize I could buy some separately!)

However, overall - exceptionally pleased. Excellent build quality. Much love to IS!
These users thanked the author flip for the post (total 4):
seymore_budz (Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:12 am) • Keeno (Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:43 pm) • Elijah Growz (Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:28 pm) • The Shanchez (Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:38 pm)
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Smelierjoint

Re: ISH100 BR Review

Post by Smelierjoint »

Cool review flip mate, did you keep the power low throughout the grow or just when they got close. Getting one of these mate 👌
These users thanked the author Smelierjoint for the post:
flip (Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:46 am)
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

Smelierjoint wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:45 am
Cool review flip mate, did you keep the power low throughout the grow or just when they got close. Getting one of these mate 👌
When they got close, which was most of the grow :lol:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Those hangers eat up too much top space man, they are way too long and ive found the dimmer isn`t always stuck down and needs reataching when i go in room, the double sided foam sticker thing holding it in place is wank, surely you guys who make them could come up with summink better with alot more stick ability, tis no real biggi though tis a top light in general but just a few niggly things, well they are in my world, but here`s what ive done. Well i hung it on 2 rope ratchet hImageImageangers after doubling each wire back on itself, pictures explain it much better.

@flip the small black fan does it kick out some wind and what size is that ? Cheers mate.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
flip (Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:13 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

@2-Scoops Fan is just a cheapy one from amazon. Does the job for the size of tent I have, but i'm sure there are better out there!

Agree about the dimmer sticky tape - I think the heat of the lights also degrades the stickiness over time too - mine seem to be moving more often!
These users thanked the author flip for the post:
2-Scoops (Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:33 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

flip wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:22 pm
@2-Scoops Fan is just a cheapy one from amazon. Does the job for the size of tent I have, but i'm sure there are better out there!

Agree about the dimmer sticky tape - I think the heat of the lights also degrades the stickiness over time too - mine seem to be moving more often!
I see on one of your lights the dimmer is actually stuck on top of the unit or sticking out through the actual plastic thingi-mi-jig that the wires come from to stick the sticky dimmer on. Is that any better ?

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Nice write up @flip. They look lubbbbbbly in there.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
2-Scoops (Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:24 pm)

The Shanchez

Post by The Shanchez »

Nice review bruh💪💪💪
:bang head: Be Fucking WEIRD....
:pass: Be Fucking HAPPY....
:rock: Be Fucking GRATEFUL....
:puff puff: Be Fucking POSITIVE....
:lol: Be Fucking OPEN MINDED....

Return to “Product reviews”