Easy 2 go Autopot UK

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
G3W2HIN
Known User

Easy 2 go Autopot UK

Post by G3W2HIN »

These are awesomeness, I love having a large res, the only real draw back is the algae growth gotta keep enough for the coverage. Months go by no need to water just top up the res with nute water or clone sauce whatever you do dont put the blame on you.... you can blame it on the weed yeah yeah

ImageImageImage
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post (total 2):
Minty (Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:05 pm) • MrNice (Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:06 pm)
INNER PEACE

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Easy 2 go Autopot UK

Post by MrNice »

G3W2HIN

Hey thanks bro was wondering what peeps do when you go on holiday to water ye plants this looks like it can do the job

How does it work i take it needs a res to suck the water from could i use a 5ltr water bottle for a weeks supply for one plant.....?
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
G3W2HIN (Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:14 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Hey @G3W2HIN, that valve is pretty much the basis for the AutoPot system I am using for my WaterMelonWeddingCakes grow and once I sorted out the issue with the roots getting outta control (the root control socks worked for this) it's a nice simple little growing system. A real lazy mans grow compared the my previous hydro attempt.

My Plants are certainly looking happier and there are more trics on the Fan leaves than I had on the buds of my last grow ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
G3W2HIN (Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:15 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

MrNice wrote:G3W2HIN

Hey thanks bro was wondering what peeps do when you go on holiday to water ye plants this looks like it can do the job

How does it work i take it needs a res to suck the water from could i use a 5ltr water bottle for a weeks supply for one plant.....?
The instructions consider 30litre minimal on the water res lol so I use the tub phucket
Kinda like the excess for the humidity otherwise minty Is right that valve is magic it has 2 silicone plugs and works under a float alot like that of a toilet , however it needs only a minimum of 30ml height in the container in which its placed to work,but i dont keep clones around too long i like the peeking roots at the bottom the cup for an indicator time to transplant lazy
Dont forget to slightly elevate the res
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
MrNice (Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:35 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”