Gaia Hydro grow tent

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
chronicthehemphog

Gaia Hydro grow tent

Post by chronicthehemphog »

Ok guy's so here's my review of my Gaia Hydro grow tent.
Overall size is
90cm width
60cm depth
135cm height

Now, this was my first tent with the idea that as it is meant to be a "3 part tent" I could get a perpetual grow going πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
So, I get the tent (think it was around Β£90) gets it set up and was impressed by the overall quality πŸ‘
Nice sturdy poles and thick plastic connector's give it a nice rigid feel once together.
The Mylar fabric is of a reasonable quality, not as thick as a GQ but better than others I've seen πŸ‘
The tent itself is designed to be used so there are 3 separate growing area's.
This is where the main problem is πŸ˜”
Now, although the vertical divider is the the same quality material trying to make it light tight would take some serious work with the duct tape and I still think you'd struggle πŸ˜”
I then decided to use it as a 3 stage veg tent so didn't need to worry about it being completely light tight and served me well in that purpose πŸ‘
I've now just set it up as a flower tent due to a move and having to downsize everything and so far so good πŸ‘
I'm running HID light at 400w with active intake and exhaust and temps seem stable so far and no signs of light or heat stress to plant πŸ‘

When it's as a "3 stage" tent the grow sizes are
60cm x 60cm x 135cm
60cm x 30cm x 75cm
60cm x 30cm x 55cm

So, final verdict, I think if you're limited to space and using high quality LEDs (and put the work in to make light tight) then if you're limited for space you could make this work with indicas.
Would I recommend?
I'd always say get the biggest tent you can for your space, however if you're really limited in space and are after a small stealth grow then yes πŸ‘
A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better :Stoned:

Smelierjoint

Re: Gaia Hydro grow tent

Post by Smelierjoint »

Cool review chronic mate , after a small one like this for veging.
These users thanked the author Smelierjoint for the post:
chronicthehemphog (Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:54 am)
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

chronicthehemphog

Re: Gaia Hydro grow tent

Post by chronicthehemphog »

Chad.Westport wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:46 am
I'm always curious about the zippers. It seems like if anything is going to go wrong, it's usually the zipper.
Zipper's have been fine πŸ‘ had it for about 18 months now without any issues and I'm a pain for opening the doors :suicide: I'd say you could easily average it at 4 times a day πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Return to β€œProduct reviews”