Sensorpush Smart Hygrometer

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
olmacca

Sensorpush Smart Hygrometer

Post by olmacca »

Hi everyone, I will be reviewing the Sensorpush Smart Hygrometer.
Let’s start with the basics, the Sensorpush is a tiny hygrometer (about 4x4x2cm) that tracks your temperature and humidity. What’s the difference between sensor push compared to analogue hygrometers?
Firstly I would like to say that due to the Sensorpush being a smart device you will need a companion Application/App on your mobile phone to operate and have access to the data stored on the sensor as it has no screen.
However because it uses an App on your mobile phone you don’t really need a screen on the actual sensor. On this App the sensor comes alive and its versatility stands out. Once on the App you can set parameters like renaming the sensors adjusting the temperature and humidity levels and set alarms for your sensor. You can set alarms for max high and low temperatures, and set alarms for max high and low humidity.
The sensor works through Bluetooth and as soon as your phone is in range it will update you automatically of all the data it has collected. The good thing is that you can store a year worth of data within the sensor and have it displayed on a monthly, weekly, daily, hour on the application screen.
There is also the option to have the Sensorpush Wi-Fi modem, with the Sensorpush modem working alongside the sensorpush hygrometer you can access all the features of the phone application on the fly wherever you are in the world.
So far I have been enjoying this Hygrometers myself and would recommend if you have a few sites you want to monitor, and since I got them in second hand, I haven’t had to change the batteries yet, and also it has been proving to be an indispensable tool in my grows.

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post (total 5):
Minty (Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:33 pm) • TommyT (Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:32 am) • Guest (Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:56 am) • PaleoCannabica (Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:45 pm) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:47 am)

Joker59
Known User

Re: Sensorpush Smart Hygrometer

Post by Joker59 »

olmacca wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:59 pm
Hi everyone, I will be reviewing the Sensorpush Smart Hygrometer.
Let’s start with the basics, the Sensorpush is a tiny hygrometer (about 4x4x2cm) that tracks your temperature and humidity. What’s the difference between sensor push compared to analogue hygrometers?
Firstly I would like to say that due to the Sensorpush being a smart device you will need a companion Application/App on your mobile phone to operate and have access to the data stored on the sensor as it has no screen.
However because it uses an App on your mobile phone you don’t really need a screen on the actual sensor. On this App the sensor comes alive and its versatility stands out. Once on the App you can set parameters like renaming the sensors adjusting the temperature and humidity levels and set alarms for your sensor. You can set alarms for max high and low temperatures, and set alarms for max high and low humidity.
The sensor works through Bluetooth and as soon as your phone is in range it will update you automatically of all the data it has collected. The good thing is that you can store a year worth of data within the sensor and have it displayed on a monthly, weekly, daily, hour on the application screen.
There is also the option to have the Sensorpush Wi-Fi modem, with the Sensorpush modem working alongside the sensorpush hygrometer you can access all the features of the phone application on the fly wherever you are in the world.
So far I have been enjoying this Hygrometers myself and would recommend if you have a few sites you want to monitor, and since I got them in second hand, I haven’t had to change the batteries yet, and also it has been proving to be an indispensable tool in my grows.

ImageImageImageImage

Good choice! I love mine so far
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
olmacca (Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:23 pm)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

@Joker59 I got 3 sensors and the router as well. Well happy with it as soon as anything goes to the set levels I get a notification. I wish I had more smart parts like this piece of kit. Can't praise it enough.

Joezgrowz

Post by Joezgrowz »

Sensor push🏆🏆🏆bein using them from day one👌
These users thanked the author Joezgrowz for the post:
olmacca (Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:29 pm)

Smelierjoint

Post by Smelierjoint »

Shout that olmacca mate 👍, looks a nifty bit of kit like for around 40 quid.
Do you need to have the wifi router sold separately for it to use over the net for instance?
An does the Bluetooth work alright around the home ect mate?

I just splashed out on a wireless set, if i had seen this first 😆 might get one soon .
These users thanked the author Smelierjoint for the post:
olmacca (Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:57 pm)
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

Post by Guest »

Love the design of this. Is it also a sealed unit? No screen is better, no added unessasary equipment which actually hinders it robustness.

Also if you can evaluate and analyse all the data long term, you can implement when and where to make changes.

Where can you get these?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Smelierjoint wrote:Shout that olmacca mate , looks a nifty bit of kit like for around 40 quid.
Do you need to have the wifi router sold separately for it to use over the net for instance?
An does the Bluetooth work alright around the home ect mate?

I just splashed out on a wireless set, if i had seen this first might get one soon .
The WiFi router I purchased separately, it does work by connecting to your home Internet and and you can check all the information wherever you are as long as you have Internet on your device, it also sends any notifications over the air. To be honest I bought it on ebay and got a wicked deal, I paid around 130 quid for the router and 3 sensors

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post:
Smelierjoint (Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:23 pm)

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

DIY.Rik wrote:Love the design of this. Is it also a sealed unit? No screen is better, no added unessasary equipment which actually hinders it robustness.

Also if you can evaluate and analyse all the data long term, you can implement when and where to make changes.

Where can you get these?
It's not a sealed unit unfortunately, and I do not believe they are waterproof! It has a lid at the back to access and change the battery where there is also a tiny hole for the sensor to function. 8 think you can get them from amazon, ebay, on the Web, and probably some Grow shops. Depending where you are, just Google buy sensorpush.

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post:
Guest (Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:18 pm)

Post by Guest »

Thats cool 😎 Still looks robust. I'll look ot up. Thanks for the info 👍
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I bought one but then sent it back when I realised I needed a WiFi router to use it via internet as I don’t live at my grow location, with the router price I found it abit pricey so I bought a small temp/humidity meter and a WiFi camera which I wanted anyway to keep a visual eye on things. Was a smart neat little bit of kit though 👍
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:

Return to “Product reviews”