Is this a good led grow light lamp for a wardrobe closet 1-4plants if not what is and do I look for ???

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Is this a good led grow light lamp for a wardrobe closet 1-4plants if not what is and do I look for ???

Post by Minty »

Bigbudskangaroo wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:06 pm
Okay thanks for the response and I have not bought this light I am looking for a cheap led grow light and saw this I'm not u see the impression that it's 3000watt but found it listed on wish to be honest I just wanted to know about the different range of diodes that it had listed and weather or not it has any potential but I am more clear now on what iv been reading also leading me towards more wide range spec ir and white light wide spectrum led grow lamps even ones with red and blue diodes but please let me re phrase my question to what would be the best led grow light lamp to get that's good to grow 1-4 plants in a wardrobe closet aprox 2.5ftx3.5ftx5ft or has anyone any advise about what specs led to go for that are not branded to save money sort of thing or a cheap diy led grow light lamp custom build guide and item specs ect
Based on your size I would start with a single R-Strip on a fully dimmable Mean Well Driver as I have just done for my single R-Strip veg light. The LED, driver and Heatsink are all listed in this post

Invisible Sun do some nice pre builts as well so start by taking a loook at the web site and maybe pick out a couple you would like then come back ;o)

Return to “Product reviews”