Dragonfly Earth Medicine- Natural Mistik foliar spray.

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Dragonfly Earth Medicine- Natural Mistik foliar spray.

Post by seymore_budz »

Hey Growers!!

So IntegraJosh put me onto this product when discussing my foliar feed post. As soon as I read the ingredients, I had to try it :) This will be a brief introduction that I will ammend once I get on my laptop later today. I just wanted to get thr photo's off my phone and kick off thr thread.

Natural Mistik is an organic based foliar spray. It contains a mix of organic compounds and bacteria that will boost your plants in many ways as well as activity clean your leaves of pathogens. See the link below for more information.

https://dragonfly-earth-medicine.square ... 16?cs=true

I've also purchased some draw string tea bags to use as this product needs to steep in warm water for about 12 hours and I figure a tea bad makes more sense than straining after. This also allows me to prepare the correct dose and just drop a teabag into a ltr of water when required. These organic sprays don't keep for long so you have to really mix up on demand.

I'll go into more detail once I move over to the laptop :) The test will be done on two of my three Mango Sapphire. I'll pick the smallest one to use with the Natural Mistik to see if it can overtaken the control :) not the most accurate test but it should serve the intended purpose.

I'll be back.

PS, the application rate is 4g to 1ltr of water.

PPS: UK guys wanting to get hold of some, check out ion distribution. https://www.ion-distribution.com/
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 3):
flip (Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 pm) • GMO (Fri May 22, 2020 1:13 pm) • Tictok (Sun May 24, 2020 1:44 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Dragonfly Earth Medicine- Natural Mistik foliar spray.

Post by GMO »

looks like good shizzle man. ill await your thoughts :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
seymore_budz (Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

I've decided to leave the full experiment to the next grow as they have all been foliar fed up until this point so it wouldn't be fair. It's been two days now and I've been keeping an eye out for build-up on the leaves. So far so good. It smells of lavender and gone of milk at first but that settles down.

They were on 24/7 light but this morning I went up and the largest one had a bit of a sad look. It's not unhealthy but I think I triggered it's circadian cycle and it now expects the lights to go off :)

These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
GMO (Sun May 24, 2020 3:29 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Well so far so good, they looking pretty healthy :)

Return to “Product reviews”