Green Box Tents Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Bulls
Coco Grower

Green Box Tents Review

Post by Bulls »

Hello GrowRoom420.

I ended up buying a Green Box Tent as they were the only tents that popped out in the search engine when I searched for this size tents. I didn't for the name or even heard of it before. The first idea was to have custom made tent by another brand but they kinda messed up the size. Anyway back to the Green Box Tents

Green Box Tent

First impression... :oik!:

Mylar felt quality, the poles and the corners were metal and the soldering looked decent. Not a rocket science to put together even without looking at the manual. The size of the tent is 2.0 x 1.0 x 1.6m. That is slightly lower than my previous one but I decided it would be somehow jut perfect with the right training.

How to grow cannabis in your loft?

Loft grow tent

For the price of £160 I think it's well worth trying them. The zips feel all right, no light leeks and they offer lots of uncommon sizes. My size tents fits perfect 3 x Medium Size Adjust-a-Wing reflectors and cover the entire tent fully.

It has 2 side doors on the right hand size...and that's actually the only thing I'd like to see on them tents is 2 more side doors on the left hand side. Then you will have absolutely full access to the tent from each side and can do a bad ass scrog.

These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 5):
Thrasherdude (Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:53 am) • bigbadbillybob (Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:14 pm) • Keeno (Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:20 pm) • Nanook (Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:14 pm) • Greenfingers (Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:50 pm)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Re: Green Box Tents Review

Post by bigbadbillybob »

good review.
ive got one of these tents too. they do 2 versions. the green box and the green box pro.
I got the pro in 2.4 by 1.2 by 2 metres. the pro has thicker poles, same size as the green qube pro ones, and makes for a far sturdier tent
its a very good quality tent for the price, the zips were a little bit sticky to start with, but I hit them with some beeswax spray and they glide now.
I havnt used it much, but would definitely recommend it.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:40 pm) • Nanook (Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:13 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”