Linx Hypnos Zero Extract Vape Pen

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Mafooo
Known User

Linx Hypnos Zero Extract Vape Pen

Post by Mafooo »

Dear GR420 gang,

Have you been looking for a reliable, but not overpriced vaporizer pen for your delicious extracts?

I bought one of the Hypnos Zero vape pens from Linx brand and it is amazing!

https://linxvapor.com/products/hypnos-zero

The ceramic heating element in the chamber works super well. I havent burned anything yet and I have had very little cleaning to do after plenty of use and travel.

I am currently tokin on a mix of blueberry ak shatter with some THC diamonds in there.

OH SO GOOD

Highly recommended. My family are all getting one
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
Point 5 (Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:08 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Re: Linx Hypnos Zero Extract Vape Pen

Post by Mafooo »

I just whipped up a small care package for my poppa. His vape pen is coming in the mail soon.

You are looking at 5 different concentrates.

These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 2):
TTL (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:30 am) • Dex (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:24 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

You will have to excuse my gardening hands...

Top left is THC diamonds from some random sativa. Very clean. The champagne of dabs

Top right is THC diamonds from a garlic strain and the vape tastes just roasted garlic it is nuts

Bottom right is live resin from the strain duraflame. Super gassy and sweet

Bottom left is a sugar resin from critical haze that tastes like candied ginger snap cookies

Center is some shatter wax from the strain golden ticket and it is very bright and heavy hitting
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 2):
TTL (Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:16 am) • Dex (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:24 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

A bit of a rip off at that price, i dont think it will last a long time Martin not withiout having to replace summink on it, easily broke, i hope am wrong though.

The concentrates look well nice though.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Dex (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:25 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

I hear ur complaints bud.

To be honest. The metal they make it out of is strong and all the joints are solid. It is lightwesight, easy to clean, and the ceramic heating element works really well.

Obviously like with other pens u dont want to put pressure on the pen or u will break it in half.

I broke my battery portion (below the button) and customer service sent me a free replacement.

It works great for me. Why do u think it is overpriced?
Dex (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:34 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:55 pm
A bit of a rip off at that price, i dont think it will last a long time Martin not withiout having to replace summink on it, easily broke, i hope am wrong though.

The concentrates look well nice though.
Hey thanks for checkin out my review. What pen do u use? Im always lookin for the best product :)
Dex (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:35 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

They aren`t really vaporizers any of these pen style things your still fucking yourself up cus they full on combusting your concentrates from the off. And that one their is just a cheap Chinese thing rebranded and marked up to stupid prices. But Yocan are good bits of kit that work on same combustion principle and using a similar coil to do it. I use the Yocan Evolve Plus xl https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/100 ... 20-1400mah if i do concentrates but tbh ive not really blasted any for time now, but you can buy spare coils for it on most sites like Fasttech, Ebay or Amazon. I get and have always got my ecigs and stuff like concentrate vapes from here and have done for over 10 years, they can have them with you within a week if you pay a bit extra postage at check out too and it saves a bomb in long run, but free post doesn`t take too long a few weeks at most, i use Swiss post myself to get it into UK. Reputable as you`ll get outa China these guys, i use 2 eciggi forums and everyone on them use fasttech or gearbest over in China, well and 1 or 2 more places.

All Yocan stuff is top notch in mid to lower range caterory, iff you watch a few youtube vids on them, theirs not many bad reviews ive come across.

Theirs loadsa stuff from Yocan here here with lots of spares like coils and such like, coils will generally pop first then batteries. https://www.fasttech.com/search?evolve

If ya have any half decent ecig battery vv/vw or temp controlled mod then you can just buy tops cheap under £10 and 5 coils for $6. Lots of different options tbh
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Dex (Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:36 pm) • Mafooo (Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:54 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:33 pm
They aren`t really vaporizers any of these pen style things your still fucking yourself up cus they full on combusting your concentrates from the off. And that one their is just a cheap Chinese thing rebranded and marked up to stupid prices. But Yocan are good bits of kit that work on same combustion principle and using a similar coil to do it. I use the Yocan Evolve Plus xl https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/100 ... 20-1400mah if i do concentrates but tbh ive not really blasted any for time now, but you can buy spare coils for it on most sites like Fasttech, Ebay or Amazon. I get and have always got my ecigs and stuff like concentrate vapes from here and have done for over 10 years, they can have them with you within a week if you pay a bit extra postage at check out too and it saves a bomb in long run, but free post doesn`t take too long a few weeks at most, i use Swiss post myself to get it into UK. Reputable as you`ll get outa China these guys, i use 2 eciggi forums and everyone on them use fasttech or gearbest over in China, well and 1 or 2 more places.

All Yocan stuff is top notch in mid to lower range caterory, iff you watch a few youtube vids on them, theirs not many bad reviews ive come across.

Theirs loadsa stuff from Yocan here here with lots of spares like coils and such like, coils will generally pop first then batteries. https://www.fasttech.com/search?evolve

If ya have any half decent ecig battery vv/vw or temp controlled mod then you can just buy tops cheap under £10 and 5 coils for $6. Lots of different options tbh
Wow great info. Will check this out for sure!
2-Scoops (Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:01 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

Welp so far so good... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😜✌️

That little LeafBuddi cart baterry is awesome. $15 for an amazing .510 thread battery

Return to “Product reviews”