Green Qube 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.2

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Green Qube 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.2

Post by Mini-G-Star »

So I wanted to take a minute to write up a little product review for my 1.2 Green Qube tent. This is my first time using one of their tents. I haven't had any tents before but have experienced many others via Nanook's grows.
Wow what can I say this tent is awesome. It has to be the best quality I have seen, far superior to any others. It came all packed into its own little carry bag (although I will never get it back in there) it is great for storing it all. The construction is excellent quality. The material of the tent is really good quality, the fabric reflective coating is really thick. There is material at the zips to block out light leaks which a lot of the other tents we have used don't have. The poles were a very funky orange colour and were so sturdy, not the usual thing flimsy metal you would expect. I honestly think you could do pull ups off them.
I had help putting my tent together, because basically I'm a midget and couldn't reach to do it myself. However the instructions were fairly straightforward, wasn't anything too complicated about them. The only thing I would not, which I think is either a typo or a small error is that I received
2 pole P and 1 R when instructions said I needed 2 R and 1 P. However it made no difference and still worked fine.
All in all a thumbs up from me and Nook, this tent so far is awesome, would definitely recommend them.
These users thanked the author Mini-G-Star for the post:
Nanook (Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:35 am)
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Green Qube 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.2

Post by Nanook »

VERY nice HMR. I always bought budget ones prior to this, worth its weight in gold if you can afford it. The only other niggle I had is the box it came in states what it is - be better wrapped in black pallet wrap before being posted :)
The zip was also tight to begin, but after 2 or 3 uses it was fine. Another user said vasoline works well also.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Nothing wrong with tight zips! 😏
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Lmfao smokey

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Thanks for sharing! Looking for a sturdier tent with something over the zippers as well. I’ll definitely look in to these.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post (total 2):
Mini-G-Star (Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:28 am) • Nanook (Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:35 am)

Return to “Product reviews”