Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
GreenQubeGrowTents
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Green-Qube Custom made grow tent

Post by GreenQubeGrowTents »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:32 pm
Uplift bar, I wondered what that odd shape bar was called. I had no idea where it went or what it was for. Mine is at the top front of the tent. :suicide:

I also didn't know what the two short metal poles were for.

They are great tents. Strong fabric, well stitched together.

I highly recommend them, but wish they would supply an instruction booklet.
Massive apologies you didn't get an instruction booklet with your Green Qube. Every tent we sell should have one included. We do have them all on the website too though if you ever need them! You just need to go to Products > and find the tent you have... then each product page then has an "Assembly" tab on the left hand side with a video and the Assembly Booklet in a PDF format which you can view and download. Hope this helps - or helps other Green Qube customers if too late for you 8-)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Green-Qube Custom made grow tent

Post by The Aspie Toker »

GreenQubeGrowTents wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:42 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:32 pm
Uplift bar, I wondered what that odd shape bar was called. I had no idea where it went or what it was for. Mine is at the top front of the tent. :suicide:

I also didn't know what the two short metal poles were for.

They are great tents. Strong fabric, well stitched together.

I highly recommend them, but wish they would supply an instruction booklet.
Massive apologies you didn't get an instruction booklet with your Green Qube. Every tent we sell should have one included. We do have them all on the website too though if you ever need them! You just need to go to Products > and find the tent you have... then each product page then has an "Assembly" tab on the left hand side with a video and the Assembly Booklet in a PDF format which you can view and download. Hope this helps - or helps other Green Qube customers if too late for you 8-)
No worries, mate. It was a custom made tent, so maybe that's why it didn't have one.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Return to “Product reviews”