THC University Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Nanook
Respected Member

THC University Review

Post by Nanook »

"thc university review"

Hey all!

Well, as most know I have been off work and bored so I thought I would try one of these online courses about canna! Why not put my time to use and try one, then if it becomes legal in the UK I am a step in front of the rest :)

So, I had a look around, Jorge Cervantes is on it and endorses a course so hell - why not!

$50USD a month and 3-6 month expected course length. Paid £41GBP for a month to try it.

So, started with the Terpenes course. This was a great module and I really enjoyed it. It was mostly videos as study material and was very informative.

Next I did the Budtender course for shop attendants in the USA etc. This course was terrible tbh - the videos were awful, the woman on them blinked constantly and just didnt get the points ac cross imho. The test was ridiculously worded as well making little to no sense but it has to be said, I have issues with wording and reading but this was especially bad as the wife was struggling as well.

Still on day 1 I decided to try Marijuana 101.
This was a fantastic course, a lot of info but was let down by the java applets for the course material - no videos but still full of information. I did learn a bit on this. I didnt agree with all the test answers but thats not to say I am always right.

Still on day 1 I decided to try the Grow basics final test. This was the one by Jorge Cervantes and it was really good. I passed this as well.

All in all it was very easy but possibly because I have been at this for a good while. I didnt bother with the law or business courses as I have no need for them. I also started the horticulture module day two but couldnt get into the java applet style of learning/wording so gave up.

Was it worth it? Well for a few bits of not recognized paper I am not sure, especially if it takes 3-6 months but saying that theres a lot of info for a newbie. Those bits of paper do show an interest though for the future and potential employers may see this - who knows.
I shall continue my search for a more accredited course in the mean time :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “Product reviews”