DWC-R ebay setups Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Nanook
Respected Member

DWC-R ebay setups Review

Post by Nanook »

"dwc-r deep water culture ebay 24 pot review"

Hi all,

Another review! This time the 24 pot DWC-R system from ebay! I bought one of these years ago and decided to use 18 of them. ( you can use as many as you like with this setup. )
I did very good with 18, got about 45 zips iirc.
So, setup wise - you need a heat gun or hairdrier - them pipes are hard to get into place! I was sweating to death setting it all up with pipes all over the place!
Issues from the get go -
Airpump. I found some pots got full airflow, others were getting the odd bubble. This is due to the length required to reach the buckets.
Pipes between buckets - far far too small. With it running a chiller to continuously circulate the end buckets were all empty, the first in line all full - it could never level.
Water butt/flexi tank - this was another issue, I had a 200l one with mine and it was a nightmare getting the timer setup right so not to overflow this, and get it all emptied for mixing the nutrients daily. I eventually perfected it by the end of the grow a week before flush and I never used the system again.

Would I recommend this system?
Perhaps the smaller 4-6 pots yes, any bigger and no. The pipes are far far too small along with the air issues.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “Product reviews”