Wilma Big 4 Review

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Nanook
Respected Member

Wilma Big 4 Review

Post by Nanook »

"wilma big 4 recirc hydro review"
Hi all,

Thought I would do a quick review as I used one of these for years :)

These are one of the best ways to do a lazy, good grow imho - so so so maintenance free. I would set it up, fill once a week or so and just let it run to near empty :)
I ditched the original pots and went with 10l airpots and the difference was night and day, I also drilled extra drainage holes under where the pots sit. The roots would get into the res around flower time and the plants would literally explode :)

Some considerations....
Height - with the pots and actual tub this was a tight fit in my 80x80x160 tent - a cooltube was required. This may not be the case if using CDM or LED.
Manually emptying - This was hard, it would be better designed if lifted off the floor slightly and a tap installed with hose connection as low as possible.
Cost - this is one of the cheapest automated systems.
Usage - I used mine with soil - recirc and DWC as well as a " brummy bubbler " - all were good but airstones did make a lot of noise on the bottom.
Yield - in a 80x80 I used to hit 12-14 zips from 4 plants.

Would I recommend this product? 100% - it is an ideal system that will suit newbies in soil, to time served growers in a closet. Its small footprint fits in more or less any cupboard - as I said, I had it in a 80x80x160 tent.
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
Wrh (Sun May 31, 2020 5:55 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “Product reviews”