New light

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Vasmokemakr

Re: New light

Post by Vasmokemakr »

MrHash wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:32 am
@Vasmokemakr has that one and grows fire... I think he's still using it in one of his flower tents currently...def a step up.
Just replaced it with that hlg 550rspec you traded me Mrhash 😆 🤙 did have the SF2000 in my 3x3 for a year or two though and it did a great job. No issues with density, excessive heat, terps or anything else. Nice and dependable with a detachable driver.

MrHash
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by MrHash »

That's a 600R spec, Sir. 600.😁👊

Pork Chop Express

Post by Pork Chop Express »

Ok so after all you guys comments and much consideration I think I'm heading in the direction of this one.

£300 with voucher is probably the best "quality" bang for buck I can get. And more than enough hopefully for the tent size I have .

I've seen some brilliant reviews too so I think it's a safe bet. Maybe in time I'll get a bigger tent and go down the invisible sun route (that's probably a certainty) Image

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

ncrypta.core
Known User

Post by ncrypta.core »

MrHash wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:46 am
Lm301h for the win!
No no no, I think the Samsung 5050 white led is better haha mid power vs high power you can tell what wins

The Samsung 5050 led are used for street lights I believe as well 😆

For me doesn't matter what brand you go with as if has the Lm301h installed don't think you notice that much of a difference apart from the wattage
Where the salts go, the water will follow

machiavelington

Post by machiavelington »

I been trying to get more detailed info on the new Adjusta watt retro led's , 90cm sq 6 bar array they run off digi 600w ballasts can even run 2 with a splitter at 360w each, but i cant find any specs on the diodes used etc, i like one of them for my 1m sq tent and ballast i not long got at 250/400w max

Pork Chop Express

Post by Pork Chop Express »

machiavelington wrote:I been trying to get more detailed info on the new Adjusta watt retro led's , 90cm sq 6 bar array they run off digi 600w ballasts can even run 2 with a splitter at 360w each, but i cant find any specs on the diodes used etc, i like one of them for my 1m sq tent and ballast i not long got at 250/400w max
I went with this one in the end. So far very impressed with it. Image

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

Return to “Product reviews”