Extract kit

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Pork Chop Express

Extract kit

Post by Pork Chop Express »

Hey all.

Has anybody used the attached kit for extract? Just wondering if the company is any good and worth the money?

First time looking at this stuff so I'm not sure which is good and bad etc... I know they do lights that some of you have said are decent so hopefully it's a good brand?

Thanks Image

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post (total 2):
biosynthetic (Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:25 pm) • Inactive account (Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:48 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
mrming

Re: Extract kit

Post by mrming »

My two pence worth is, i bought a virtually identical kit off ebay for £65 i think
and it works fine for my small tent..
Be careful theres alot of kit thats pretty much the same, so shop around and just make sure you use someone with 99% feedback.
These users thanked the author mrming for the post (total 3):
Herbalist (Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:58 pm) • Inactive account (Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:48 pm) • Pork Chop Express (Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:43 pm)
:puff puff: :puff puff:

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Mars hydro have come a long way over the years.
Both them and spiderfarmer do the ec motor fans which is basically a chinese copy of the acinfinity. Im sure it will do you well enough.

How big is your tent? I got the 4 inch acinfinity for my 60x60x180 and wished I'd got the 6 inch, just because of the noise. The 4 inch maxxed out isnt exactly silent. (Nothing like an rvk but, still.) A 6inch dialled down to the same cfm as the 4 inch is quieter.

Also, if you are worried about the smell come flower time, i wouldn't trust the cheap carbon filter, it might surprise you and do just fine, but i wouldn't expect it to cover all the smell.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 3):
Inactive account (Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:48 pm) • Pork Chop Express (Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:13 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:50 pm)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I have a infinity 6" +carbon filter kit....straight up good fan..you can add self controllers tooooo
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
Pork Chop Express (Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:44 pm)

Pork Chop Express

mrming wrote:My two pence worth is, i bought a virtually identical kit off ebay for £65 i think
and it works fine for my small tent..
Be careful theres alot of kit thats pretty much the same, so shop around and just make sure you use someone with 99% feedback.
I'll definitely check that out then! Thanks for the tip - I'll get to looking!

Cheers

Pork Chop Express

Herbalist wrote:Mars hydro have come a long way over the years.
Both them and spiderfarmer do the ec motor fans which is basically a chinese copy of the acinfinity. Im sure it will do you well enough.

How big is your tent? I got the 4 inch acinfinity for my 60x60x180 and wished I'd got the 6 inch, just because of the noise. The 4 inch maxxed out isnt exactly silent. (Nothing like an rvk but, still.) A 6inch dialled down to the same cfm as the 4 inch is quieter.

Also, if you are worried about the smell come flower time, i wouldn't trust the cheap carbon filter, it might surprise you and do just fine, but i wouldn't expect it to cover all the smell.
My tent is 90x90x180 so I'm thinking a 4" would be ok for the small space but now that you've said that maybe I'll look at the 6inch.

I'm looking to spend around the £130 mark (I can always upgrade next year bit by bit but atleast I'll have all the basics covered)

Yeh it'll be in our bedroom but it's next to the double doors so my plan would be to set up the extract and if it doesn't quite cover it and there's still some smell I can just crack the door. Someone also mention ona blocks?? I was going to get some of those too just incase, but surely with the extract and filter it'll be fine?

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

I use Rhino Pro carbon filters with a RVK sileo fan. I've got the 4" and 5" sets...4 for the smaller tent and 5" for my large tent.

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

I use the ona mist unit

The same liquid that is in their air freshners etc

I use ona gel sometimes.. leave a bit in the tray and it's decent to get rid of these smells immediately.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Pork Chop Express (Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:06 pm)

Pork Chop Express

wutang wrote:I use the ona mist unit

The same liquid that is in their air freshners etc

I use ona gel sometimes.. leave a bit in the tray and it's decent to get rid of these smells immediately.
I'll go look for those now. Thanks for the tip. Is it like a glad plug in type thing?

mrming

Post by mrming »

I use 'ona room spray' apple crumble flavour.
These users thanked the author mrming for the post:
wutang (Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:15 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”