Nectar 8T Rosin Press

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Vador
Known User

Nectar 8T Rosin Press

Post by Vador »

Nectar 8T Rosin Press

To start this off I'd like to mention I paid for this with my own money and have no affiliation to nectar or amazon.
For the last 6 months I've been using this press and so far it has worked really well, this is my first press so I have nothing to compare it against though but nonetheless it has worked flawlessly and has made some lovely rosin so far.
Mine came from Amazon but you can probably find it elsewhere. Nectar do other versions with different pressures but today I'm reviewing the 8 ton which cost £645 at time of purchase.

The Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is a high-quality rosin press designed for those who are serious about producing high-quality rosin extracts. This rosin press is equipped with advanced features and functions that make it a top-of-the-line product in its category. In this post, we'll take a closer look at what makes the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press stand out from other rosin presses on the market.

One of the key features of the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is its high-pressure capability. With a maximum pressure of 8 tons, this rosin press is capable of producing high-quality rosin extracts from a wide range of starting materials. Whether you're working with flowers, kief, or hash, the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is up to the task.

Another important feature of the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is its precision heating system. This rosin press is equipped with dual heating plates that are capable of reaching temperatures up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature control system is highly accurate and allows you to adjust the temperature to within a single degree, ensuring that you get the exact temperature you need for your particular starting material.

In addition to its advanced heating system, the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is also equipped with a number of safety features. The press is designed with a built-in safety switch that will shut off the press if it gets too hot, preventing any potential accidents.

The Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is also highly durable and built to last. The press is constructed with high-quality materials and features a sturdy steel frame that can withstand heavy use. The press is also backed by a one-year warranty, giving you added peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected.

Overall, the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is an excellent choice for anyone looking to produce high-quality rosin extracts at home. Its advanced features, precision heating system, and safety features make it a top-of-the-line product in its category. If you're serious about rosin pressing, the Nectar 8 Ton Rosin Press is definitely worth considering.

It's a rock solid bit of kit and seems well made, weighs 20kg so its a bit of a lump.

On the listing there is an option to buy a toolkit with it, I didn't bother with the toolkit as I have tools already, when I opened the box I found it came with some freebies which included the toolkit lol.

there is a little bit of maths needed to get just the right pressure but thats pretty straight forward, I just used a spreadsheet and made a calculator to do the thinking for me.

The pressure gauge is in Mpa which was all new to me but its quite simple to convert

Features & details
  • [High Yields & Power】: Our easy-to-use Pollen Smasher has a high average yield rate of around 27.5%, however this may vary depending on the quality of the material used. The 600W power of the Pollen Smasher is the rosin press machine sweet spot, providing powerful heat transfer whilst balancing out energy efficiency.
  • 【Household & Industrial Dual Use】: The Nectar Pollen Smasher Rosin Press machine is able to exert 8 tons of compressive force onto your chosen material and hence is ideal for industrial purposes. Moreover, we have simplified the control panel making personal rosin pressing easier than ever and therefore making it a great device for home use.
  • 【Pressure Gauge & LCD Controller】: The pressure gauge gives you a live indication of pressure (PSI) being applied to the material being pressed. The digital controller entails temperature and time functions, allowing you to control the temperature to a precision of 1C, as well as set an alarm timer to ensure a quality press.
  • 【Easy To Use & Portability】: Important features to consider when purchasing a rosin press: 1. Max Compressive Force, 2. Ease-of-Use, 3. Price, 4. Energy Efficiency, 5. Extras. This rosin press is equipped with a pressure gauge, thermometer, timer and an easy-to-operate touch display. With 8 tons of pressure, you’ll easily be able to smash through 35g of flower.
  • 【2 Year Warranty & Lifetime Care】: Nectar is the UK's leading rosin press brand with reputable experience. They have so much confidence in their products, they offer a 2 Year No-Hassle Warranty with all their devices. You also get a 30-day money back guarantee & 24/7 lifetime customer care across multiple channels.
Product information

Brand ‎Nectar
Product Dimensions ‎52 x 47 x 32 cm; 20 Kilograms
Item model number ‎NCTR-P-SMR-8T
Manufacturer ‎Nectar
Colour ‎Black
Wattage ‎600 watts
Power Source ‎Corded Electric
Are Batteries Included ‎No
Item Weight ‎20 kg

Included in the box is:
  • Press
  • Power Cable
  • Toolkit
  • 120 micron bags
  • 25 micron bags
  • Silicon pots
  • Parchment Paper
  • instructions
  • Spare fuses

Pro’s:
  • Heats up quite fast
  • Accurate temperature control once up to temperature
  • Plenty of room on the plates
  • Built in timer
  • Heavy construction
  • Safety/ overheat cut off feature
Cons:
  • Pressure release knob comes loose and needs tightening now and then
  • Jack can't hold pressure, it doesn't really effect operation but you need to be adding pressure to the jack all the time or it backs off
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 5):
Herbalist (Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:10 pm) • Treetrunk (Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:59 pm) • biosynthetic (Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:15 pm) • Inactive account (Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:15 pm) • Rawreefer (Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:13 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Nectar 8T Rosin Press

Post by Inactive account »

An amazing review hun thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Vador (Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:03 pm)

Vador
Known User

Re: Nectar 8T Rosin Press