ONA Gel Neutralises Odours Naturally

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Well, I got a tub of ONA gel when I first started growing as I wasn’t sure how much growing would stink the house out more of a precautionary measure.

Since I’ve bought it think I’ve used it two or three times only when I know some one coming round like to service the boiler or may be to do some work around the house. Normally, I would leave little pots with the ONA gel in them around the house so there’s an even smell all over have to say the ONA gel works quite well at Neutralising smells once it out after 20 minutes all you can smell is the aroma of the ONA gel think I got the fresh linen one which is quite nice.

Would only say use the ONA gel around the area of your groom not in the room your groom is in.

Manufacturer information

“ONA gel is a complex mix of essential oils, suspended in a polymer gel. The essential oils are organically derived from plants throughout the world. When ONA gel is exposed to the atmosphere, the ONA particles are released into the air and quickly eliminate odours they come into contact with. ONA Gel odour neutralising molecules are released in a controlled manner so that every drop of this excellent product is fully optimised.

Once ONA Gel is exposed to atmosphere, the ONA particles disperse through a process of natural evaporation. Any odorous molecules ONA comes into contact with will be neutralised. Unlike air fresheners, this is not a masking agent. ONA is an odour neutraliser that will permanently eliminate odours.

Non-Toxic and Environmentally Friendly, organic safe for home or business use and can be used around people and pets.”

Overall ONA gel is quite a good product I give it 4 out 5 stars

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 6):
Tictok (Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:54 pm) • Herbalist (Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:25 pm) • Greenfingers (Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:59 pm) • FX (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:12 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:47 pm) • staggering prod (Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:04 pm)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: ONA Gel Neutralises Odours Naturally

Post by Herbalist »

I have wondered about this stuff. A buddy told me he put one in his room and he could taste it in his crop wich kinda put me off. Might be worth putting one out come chop though. 🤔
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post:
MrNice (Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:44 pm)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Herbalist wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:27 pm
I have wondered about this stuff. A buddy told me he put one in his room and he could taste it in his crop wich kinda put me off. Might be worth putting one out come chop though. 🤔
Yes, as MN says above apparently its not for putting in your growroom as the plants will absorb the terpenes and taste/smell like the gel.

I've just bought one on the basis of this review, to use around the house.

Thanks @Mr Nice , great review.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:46 pm) • Herbalist (Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:57 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Herbalist wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:27 pm
Yeah would say dont put it in the room where your groom is only outside and around the house

Herb
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Herbalist (Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:57 pm)

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

Ill grab one for the house for after harvest. Thanks @Mr Nice
How good are they? Do you think you could sit a few in your extraction ducting instead of a carbon filter? Probably wouldn't risk it myself but i am curious.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I love this stuff. I ended up buying a huge tub of the apple crumble one and using as a air freshener fir my whole house.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
Herbalist (Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:52 pm) • Tictok (Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:19 pm) • FX (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:13 pm)

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

Mmmm apple crumble 🤤
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post:
FX (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:13 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

i burn Palo Santo sticks in my shed which hides smells realy well and releases purifying properties (so they tell me) :harvest:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
GMO (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:12 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Keeno wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:29 pm
I love this stuff. I ended up buying a huge tub of the apple crumble one and using as a air freshener fir my whole house.
Quick question@Keeno if you don't mind.

My loft is above the kitchen, it gets air in from the eaves and the flower tent has the one mesh intake vent which has a small 4 inch fan on the outside blowing into the vent and a bit of duct that sucks some (but not much) air from the kitchen.

Occasionally if I've opened the tent in full flower I'll detect a bit if a smell in the kitchen afterwards.

I stuck an ona block in the kitchen and it sorted it but my concern was as some air is pulled in from the kitchen, would this be the same as having the block in the tent, will it muck up the terpines in the grow?

I'm guessing not, but wondered if you had any thoughts?
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
MrNice (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:04 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

@Tictok I would stick any think in the tent mate ONA wise

you not increase air preassure so smells dont drift ?
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Tictok (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:20 pm)

Return to “Product reviews”