Nitrozyme Growth Enhancer

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Ok was recommended this by a fellow grower on the forum great stuff been using it for more than a year now you can foliar feed your plants with it at 5ml/litre or soil and coco root drench 1-2ml/litre, hydroponics 5ml/litre to 10 litres.

Pretty good stuff says it ideal for Seed treatment, Foliar feeding, Cuttings/clones, Soil gardening, Hydroponic gardening.

"Nitrozyme is based upon a highly concentrated and purified extract of marine kelp. It is rich in growth-promoting compounds and has truly amazing effects on crop performance. Imported from Canada, Nitrozyme has been thoroughly tested by reputable organisations, on many commercial crops.

Nitrozyme can be used as a foliar growth enhancer – misted across the foliage or it can be watered into the root zone.

An advanced blend of supplementary essential vitamins. Aids biological processes in plants. Use with any nutrients at all stages of plant growth."

Highly concentrated and comes from natural sources It is non-toxic and poses no environmental hazards.
many uses for the serious grower and used correctly it can help produce healthier more vigorous plants and higher yields. Restores and enhances the interaction between soil and roots, increasing vigour and improving crop performance.

Would recommend to a friend for sure

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 5):
seymore_budz (Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:00 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:58 pm) • GMO (Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:23 pm) • ncrypta.core (Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:35 am) • BombayBudBoy (Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:29 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
ncrypta.core
Known User

Re: Nitrozyme Growth Enhancer

Post by ncrypta.core »

Hey man I have a quick question about this when is the best time to start using this I mean how early as bought some awhile ago and finally getting around to using it.
Where the salts go, the water will follow

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

ncrypta.core wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:36 am
Hey man I have a quick question about this when is the best time to start using this I mean how early as bought some awhile ago and finally getting around to using it.
Ive used it from seed in a weak solution of 1ml a litr ncrypta.core but have used it all the way into flower before

ncrypta.core
Known User

Post by ncrypta.core »

@Mr Nice Thanks buddy guess i'll know what I'll be upto tonight now as when I looked around I couldn't find out how early to start etc. My other question is did you use more that once a week?
These users thanked the author ncrypta.core for the post:
MrNice (Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:23 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Yeah id say once or twice a week @ncrypta.core

think I did more then that once and it was was too much in the bat poo soil

Return to “Product reviews”