Integra 8g 62% RH

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
wutang
Known User

Integra 8g 62% RH

Post by wutang »

Hey all

Has anyone used the 8g 62% Integra humidity packs with success?

I've had two different batches of the packs but they've never increased the humidity in my 1l kilner jars, not even by a little, instead they seem to bring it down.

Some of my herb was hovering around 55% after it was harvest so I thought I'd add a pack each to my 3 jars..one of the jars went down to 54%. After removing the pack its started to increase to 55% and I will monitor it later today.

Thankfully my other harvest is at 58% and curing.

I'm thinking of trying the bovedas.

Thanks
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
TommyT (Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:19 pm)

TommyT
Known User

Re: Integra 8g 62% RH

Post by TommyT »

I use those.
Just an FYI. You can put those packs in an air tight container with a wet rag or some water. (don't get the packs wet)
The packs will absorb quite a bit of humidity. They will swell up and get liquidy inside. Then you can keep reusing them.
These users thanked the author TommyT for the post:
wutang (Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:22 pm)
Purple Punch From Seedstockers
The other day when I was high I solved one of the world's greatest problems.
Unfortunately five minutes later I forgot what I was doing.

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

:clap:
TommyT wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:26 pm
I use those.
Just an FYI. You can put those packs in an air tight container with a wet rag or some water. (don't get the packs wet)
The packs will absorb quite a bit of humidity. They will swell up and get liquidy inside. Then you can keep reusing them.
Thanks @TommyT

I've had 10 different ones from two diff batches and they struggle to raise the humidity. I've ordered some bovedas today so lets see how they go.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:01 am
Hey all

Has anyone used the 8g 62% Integra humidity packs with success?

I've had two different batches of the packs but they've never increased the humidity in my 1l kilner jars, not even by a little, instead they seem to bring it down.

Some of my herb was hovering around 55% after it was harvest so I thought I'd add a pack each to my 3 jars..one of the jars went down to 54%. After removing the pack its started to increase to 55% and I will monitor it later today.

Thankfully my other harvest is at 58% and curing.

I'm thinking of trying the bovedas.

Thanks
Yes ive used and still use both integra or boveda and have done so for years, I find they are better removing moisture Wutang than adding it back before then keeping rh a steady 62 or 58 dependent on packs used, lets say i jar up at 70rh and just sling in a humidity pack or two in with buddage dependent upon jar size and then i crack the jars daily for 10 to 30 mins till correct humidity is reached.

They do work adding moisture back but it takes forever and theirs no need to be cracking jar all time in that scenario. If this happens to me occasionally and i jar up when rh of bud is too low i have some xl sized boveda packs which i think are either 68 or 72rh ive forget atmo tbh, but yes i find these add moisture back much quicker, then i swap out once jar has reached correct rh for right humidity packs. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
wutang (Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:50 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

I ordered the 8g bovedas. Damn it. One of my jars is creeping at 54 to 55% so I was hoping the boveda would add some moisture back in. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. This cure is better than my previous over dried crap. Cheers for your input dude
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:48 pm)

anova.330
Respected Member

Post by anova.330 »

I use Boveda 58%.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post:
wutang (Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:06 pm)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriortheproject #weednerdworld
#potectDiscord

Return to “Product reviews”