Welcome to the outdoor cannabis growing section. Growing cannabis outdoors can be influenced by where you are n the world, climate, seasons. Use this section to discuss everything about growing cannabis plats outdoors. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Starting seedlings outdoor

Discuss outdoor cannabis growing
frankthirtyspears

Starting seedlings outdoor

Post by frankthirtyspears »

Sup guys, i've managed to get from a friend a used polycarbonate greenhouse (not really big but neither so small) and i was wondering if after the germinated seeds popped (all autos) i could already put them into their final container (3 gal smart pot) and put it in the greenhouse (provided i'm going to put 2/3 fans around to keep the temp at check) or is the light too strong anyway for seedlings?

Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Starting seedlings outdoor

Post by Greenfingers »

frankthirtyspears wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:39 pm
Sup guys, i've managed to get from a friend a used polycarbonate greenhouse (not really big but neither so small) and i was wondering if after the germinated seeds popped (all autos) i could already put them into their final container (3 gal smart pot) and put it in the greenhouse (provided i'm going to put 2/3 fans around to keep the temp at check) or is the light too strong anyway for seedlings?
my auto is is out in a pvc greenhouse and doing fine

These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Tue May 12, 2020 3:03 pm)

Pet G

Re: Starting seedlings outdoor

Post by Pet G »

One love...one day folks will be posting their legal outdoor Giants lol

Return to “Outdoor Cannabis Growing”