Welcome to the outdoor cannabis growing section. Growing cannabis outdoors can be influenced by where you are n the world, climate, seasons. Use this section to discuss everything about growing cannabis plats outdoors. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

roll on the summer

Discuss outdoor cannabis growing
i spy
Has thanked: 0

Re: roll on the summer

Post by i spy »

cheers mate.

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

No problem dude..
Resident armchair grower :D .

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

This next season im going all out on the guerilla grows ive been scouting spots this past 18 months risky but im pretty confident i can pull 1 or 2 off at least
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

i spy

Post by i spy »

Smokey wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:51 pm
This next season im going all out on the guerilla grows ive been scouting spots this past 18 months risky but im pretty confident i can pull 1 or 2 off at least
i might look at doing it myself mate. watch this space next summer :)

i spy

Post by i spy »

roll on the summer. reading all the diaries on here dont half make us outdoor growers envious. i get a three month growing period a year :(.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

i spy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:42 pm
roll on the summer. reading all the diaries on here dont half make us outdoor growers envious. i get a three month growing period a year :(.
Not long now mate, and you will start getting ready and grow some monster trees outdoors, much bigger than ours. What strains do you have in mind?

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Now next door have a fence between us, I may try one auto in the polly this year. I don't have any mould resistant strains, but it's still worth a punt.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:33 am
Now next door have a fence between us, I may try one auto in the polly this year. I don't have any mould resistant strains, but it's still worth a punt.
According to a breeders website Dinafem's Blue Widow is a great strain to grow outdoors.

"A Strong and highly potent Sativa. She is the result of a crossing between the famed White Widow and Blueberry. She can grow up to a tall tree that takes on a diverse range of colors toward the end of the flowering cycle. Extremely productive plant with yields in the range of 800-1200 grams. Very resistant to mold and cold."

I would love to put a couple at my dads greenhouse but he won't like it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish I lived where he does.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Bulls wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:33 am
According to a breeders website Dinafem's Blue Widow is a great strain to grow outdoors.

"A Strong and highly potent Sativa. She is the result of a crossing between the famed White Widow and Blueberry. She can grow up to a tall tree that takes on a diverse range of colours toward the end of the flowering cycle. Extremely productive plant with yields in the range of 800-1200 grams. Very resistant to mould and cold."

I would love to put a couple at my dads greenhouse but he won't like it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish I lived where he does.
I don't have the money to purchase seeds, and I wouldn't grow a Dinafem outside as they are expensive seeds.

If I grow, it will be an auto. If it starts to stink, I'll have to pull it. I wouldn't want to do that to a seed that I spent a lot of money on. Dinafem are not cheap. :(

kygiacomo
Been thanked: 0

Post by kygiacomo »

i spy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:42 pm
u need to look into sweet seeds fast versions and serious 6. my fellow uk growers told me about these strains for their fast finish and mold resistance. i personally have grown the serious 6 and it finished aug 10th for me and didnt have 1 spec of bud rot on it,but yea look into sweet seeds fast versions. delicious seeds also has some fast versions. their sugar black rose is mold resistant and they have a fast version of it.

Return to “Outdoor Cannabis Growing”