Respected Member

Re: Pollys First time ....

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Keeno wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:51 pm
Keeno wrote:Mon the bubble
Your fault

You will love it. Always preffered my hash to bud.
Gonna try some now in a min lol dry as a cork and waiting to go
This is it tonite

These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post:
Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:57 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Let’s give it a try then

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

How is it tasting @Mrs Beefheart? Are you happy with what you got?
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Norseman wrote:How is it tasting [mention]Mrs Beefheart[/mention]? Are you happy with what you got?
I’m nothing but truthful lol it tastes lovely was a bit harsh last nite only had a spliff to test it lol then I decided to have a whitey about 3 this morn give me fresh air
I’m hoping for not an action replay tonight I’ll let u know
Norseman (Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:45 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Polly a whitey usually makes ewe sick!!! Now then I asked ewe this morning did ewe feel sick ewe says no ewe said ewe was flying in my eyes dear ewe was tripping off dat hash, tbh I didn't even know ewe was out of bed 4 times hanging out the shit house window at 3 am not good . I'd leave the hash for me see lightweight

Great Googly Moogly

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:27 pm) • Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:58 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Captain Beefheart wrote:Polly a whitey usually makes ewe sick!!! Now then I asked ewe this morning did ewe feel sick ewe says no ewe said ewe was flying in my eyes dear ewe was tripping off dat hash, tbh I didn't even know ewe was out of bed 4 times hanging out the shit house window at 3 am not good . I'd leave the hash for me see lightweight

Great Googly Moogly
ok I’ll give u that lol I was off it and had to hold on. was like clash of the vody / bud and bubble hash if it happens tonight I’m waking ewe

Captain Beefheart (Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:50 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Good evening everyone so truthfully lol second night after taking a joint of it and several bud spliffs , I decided to clutch the white telephone to god for a couple of hrs and spew up for what seemed eternity
Polly don’t get beat so round 3 tonight it’s much nicer to smoke not so harsh , no work for me tomoz so a little drink thrown in with several several smokes of whatever capt rolls lol and I’ll update tomoz ... thinking bucket

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Pollys 2nd Time
Good evening everyone :dance: oh yes Pollys 2nd time tonight attempting the hash bags :lol:
After spending 2 nites of chopping :suicide: i never wanna see another bud again lol the time has come again :lol: so after the baseball bat last time , he brought home the bit for his drill , i smiled yip thumbs up capt for this bad boy ....

ok my bag of trim ..

After making lots of mistakes first time ive altered things , like no stalks , using the drill and not putting too much trim in all at once :oik!: and im off , bags in position , buckets , ice , drill , the trim .... oh yea and capt :lol:
Apparently it will be better if he uses the drill lol fine .....

after a good half hour on the drill ... i was given a 2 min go :lol: and i reckon we was ready to pour it in the bags

was going pretty good up till now , all was dandy and smiling :lol:
out came the first bag full of rubbish ...happy days , out with the 2nd bag and oh yippee yes

out came the next bag ... happy days :clap:

now the fun starts , an hour later im left with 2 bags and hardly draining only a drip :idn: i was gonna b there another 5 hrs waiting at that drip rate lol so im thinking ... im not happy in this bucket i need it hanging higher lol so i says to capt :suicide: :lol: cut some holes in the bags so i can poke the sweep brush through and hang it between units :idn: i turns round to say just cut a slit through it ..as the blood decides to squirt out all over the floor cos brains stabbed straight through his finger :suicide: :lol: my legs went to jelly ,i really had to sit down a min and leave him bleed and take a breath :idn: i dont do blood well lol so i gathered myself ,cos he was pretty white sat down lol and asked him if he needed hospital :lol: hes fine must of just hit a squirty vein , i gave him a tissue , told him hold his hand in the air and put a plaster on when it stopped dripping ,honestly you couldn write it in this house :Shock:
By now ive totally forgotten to take the rest of my pics lol
So now my bags are hanging on a sweeping brush still dripping with loads of water :idn:
Plan b , out with a kebab skewer and had no choice but the scrape the bottom of the bag , oh yes out with a water at last only took about another hour :clap: Scrapped off the last 2 bags and happy days , done so much better than last time :clap:

will weight up when it dries :dance:
ill say its good fun lol
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 6):
Marcus (Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:37 pm) • flip (Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:37 pm) • Norseman (Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:13 pm) • Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:03 pm) • GMO (Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:26 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Nice work there @Mrs Beefheart besides the blood transfusion Capt tried to do on himself. Looking lovely on the last pic and i hope it taste absolutely wonderful :oik!:
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:13 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Aye she done quite well for wet trim I nigh on fainted but I cant see the slash now ooooof anyway here it is in order of bags first pic bag1 and so on fuk the sheep ever again ennit ImageImageImageImage

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
Norseman (Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:44 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:23 pm) • Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:04 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”