Re: What type of extracts make you go 🤤 🤤 🤤

Post by Guest »

Joker59 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:44 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:35 am
Joker59 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Give me a shout if you ever in Niagara Falls lol always enough to go around.

The best part is not having to trim lol and most the time not having to dry the bud ❤️ Although I guess time wise it’s kind of half a dozen of one and six of the other lol. We just like to do it all for ourselves so we can offer the same variety to the people that need it :)
Watch it I may take you up on that offer one day lol.

Yeah well everyone is different, I just love my flower but not really delved into concentrates enough yet. Theres always people who need it, they don't always accept it though if for medical purposes.
Flower is amazing, I love the full spectrum. For me concentrates let me take a quick hit (or better a pen with me) and be on my way when I have lots to do.

Plus variety is the spice of life you know! Anything I can try that changes it up I’m
probably a little too down lol

Few types from BC I’m reviewing for a place
Best cart I’ve bought in a while, super clear almost no yellow and cannabis terps instead of food grade
I'm always so jealous of Canadian Cannabis product lol, I hope the UK follows in some sort of way. I think we could certainly make good use of using Canada as a role model.

They look interesting. You're certainly making me think about concentrates. I need a bigger stash of flower 1st. Grow room phase 2 starts soon so by this time next year, hopefully, I'll be rolling around in it lol
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:16 am
I'm always so jealous of Canadian Cannabis product lol, I hope the UK follows in some sort of way. I think we could certainly make good use of using Canada as a role model.

They look interesting. You're certainly making me think about concentrates. I need a bigger stash of flower 1st. Grow room phase 2 starts soon so by this time next year, hopefully, I'll be rolling around in it lol
[/quote]
:lol: edit*not sure how I fucked that quote up lol
That stuff is all in the grey market, the gov weed isn’t great and it’s pricy and takes a while to get to you. This stuff is technically illegal but they do the same thing we do and pay taxes on it and the BC gov lets you do it as long as there isn’t any public safety complaints. They encourage testing and the market forces have kind of pushed it into being really common so that’s nice. But it’s still technically deregulated for the most part.

They did it right, the rest of Canada kind of shit the bed, in BC it’s more or less considered a medicine and completely harmless so it’s kind of decriminalized more then anything. I think that’s the way forward, make laws stronger for negligence and stuff so company’s sell clean product, but don’t regulate the market it’s self. Ontario is more so heavy regulation and is actually worse for us now lol although we are working on getting legal again.

Sorry if some of that didn’t make sense I’m stoned as fuck and super sleep deprived lol

I got this pack to my door in 2 days, I think he would sell it on his site for like 220 probably, free 3day Canada wide shipping with tracking and insurance. The government can’t compete and is fucking people over by denying them legal access, although in reality there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone form getting a box like this other then the idea it’s illegal.
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post (total 2):
ohlordyeah_420 (Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 am) • Guest (Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:32 pm)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Joker59 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:49 am
DIY.Rik wrote:

That stuff is all in the grey market, the gov weed isn’t great and it’s pricy and takes a while to get to you. This stuff is technically illegal but they do the same thing we do and pay taxes on it and the BC gov lets you do it as long as there isn’t any public safety complaints. They encourage testing and the market forces have kind of pushed it into being really common so that’s nice. But it’s still technically deregulated for the most part.

They did it right, the rest of Canada kind of shit the bed, in BC it’s more or less considered a medicine and completely harmless so it’s kind of decriminalized more then anything. I think that’s the way forward, make laws stronger for negligence and stuff so company’s sell clean product, but don’t regulate the market it’s self. Ontario is more so heavy regulation and is actually worse for us now lol although we are working on getting legal again.

Sorry if some of that didn’t make sense I’m stoned as fuck and super sleep deprived lol

I got this pack to my door in 2 days, I think he would sell it on his site for like 220 probably, free 3day Canada wide shipping with tracking and insurance. The government can’t compete and is fucking people over by denying them legal access, although in reality there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone form getting a box like this other then the idea it’s illegal.
[/quote]

What's that master just like? Got 5 seeds and heard it tastes hash like (nom) but also heard it doesn't smell so worried about how much it tastes.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:40 am
Joker59 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:49 am
DIY.Rik wrote:

What's that master just like? Got 5 seeds and heard it tastes hash like (nom) but also heard it doesn't smell so worried about how much it tastes.
[/quote]
This stuff is pretty tasty actually is a little mellow but kinda hashy for sure, quite enjoyable. Really solid even high, smells kind of lemony and a bit like fresh coffee. I’m really happy of it, I’ll be grabbing a zip when it goes on sale, definitely can’t go wrong for 120$
I’m considering growing it my self, it seems to always be a solid strain
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
ohlordyeah_420 (Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:39 am)

Post by Guest »

Nice to have all that option though. The world is slowly changing and cannabis will be a better option for consumption one day. The daily norm, just like coffee.

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 pm
Nice to have all that option though. The world is slowly changing and cannabis will be a better option for consumption one day. The daily norm, just like coffee.
The variety is definitely nice🔥🇨🇦
100% it’s already becoming like beer here, I always use to scrub the house before my fam would come over. Now I label any edibles with “caution contains cannabis” and the approx dose and make sure any smoking glass is clean. My parents and grandparents won’t smoke yet but in 5 years it’s went from it being like fucking crack, to them using CBD tinctures I make for them and suggesting cannabis to friends...change happens fast once the ball gets rolling
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post (total 2):
Guest (Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:06 pm) • flip (Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:12 pm)

Post by Guest »

People's attitudes are already changing. US and Canana are the big trend setters it's only a matter of time for UK and Europe I think. It's just scary just to thnk how it would be done here.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Heylowwwwww im high :oik!: Image
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 3):
Josh (Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:44 pm) • Trex (Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:06 pm) • flip (Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:12 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:11 am
Would it be helpful for anyone if i did a post on how i make my THChocolate? Like a recipe with measurements?

If so i'll probably make some tuesday and put it up with pics.
Yes it would mate, cheers. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Trex

Re: What type of extracts make you go [emoji1786] [emoji1786] [emoji1786]

Post by Trex »

camkush wrote:Heylowwwwww im high :oik!: Image
ffs lol cuz regular weed aint strong enough eh Id be retarded for a week consuming that stuff lol

Trexxxies Grapefruit Banner Pheno Finder project
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
These users thanked the author Trex for the post (total 2):
camkush (Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:58 pm) • Josh (Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:21 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”