How do you make your hash/keif?

Dex
Known User

Re: How do you make your hash/keif?

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:43 pm
Nice one Dex!

I used to use a mini washing machine to make bubble hash, but got banned from the kitchen for making everything sticky over time!

I started using it outside, but fuck that in the rain and winter, so I got an A4 size T shirt screen printing screen and a metal dough scraper and I pop that screen on top of a piece of glass from a picture frame.

I do miss the squidgy hash though and have pondered trying hand rubbing some plants, but I don;t think I'd get much off that with my measly 3 or 4 ounce plants.

I may need to source a hookup who can pop some in his bum and cross a border or two. You busy next week???

:lol:

EDIT - piccy of the screen. Was about a tenner I think?

Thats would be great I need a screen like that size I wouldn't have to be a pro wanker then lmao but thanks for sharing that

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

A4 43T I got Dex.

A4 is the size like the paper sizes and 43T is how many holes the mesh has.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121484878905

£22 I paid.

I know someone from the old place told me to put a vibrating dildo on the screen to save having to shake or scrape.

I think they were fucking perverts if you ask me.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:02 pm
A4 43T I got Dex.

£22 I paid.

I know someone from the old place told me to put a vibrating dildo on the screen to save having to shake or scrape.

Are they roughly same size as grinder screen, and I'd go with the dildo as well to save me time and effort lol

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:02 pm
A4 43T I got Dex.

£22 I paid.

Im thinking of using a few different microns and having a play around and see what gives favourable results.
Probably start with something like a 200 to collect contaminants and then go through a few smaller ones in stages and see what happens, a bit like bubble bags but dry sift instead, check each sift under microscope and see what i like best
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Greenthirteen wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:39 am
I do all methods on and off but 95% of the time I use the butane method. It’s thorough and the extraction part is fast and without the need for finesse. It’s then about degassing and that means five full days in a vacuumed oven at strict temperatures. I need to know it’s done right so I’m very exact about what I do. I was very lucky to be taught how to do this to a medical grade.

Maybe do us some separate how too threads on what you do next time you do a run of summink. Its all good info for site and peeps who are using it. For sure that in your picture looks nice and blond. Cheers man 8-)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

@Mafooo

Sorry I decided to do this little bit for caps I ain't gonna decarb tho in oven it's absolutely bone dry and will be heated with the oil

but if i did decarb then 15 mins in oven before wife kills me lol

soo the ratio I work out 1gram of keif to 10 grams of hash or you could do 5grams of keif to 10grams of oil

The tubs weight is
And with content Image
15.8-11.2=4.6 of keif

So 4.5 needs for my needs 45grams of de coconut Image I could only get this coconut today in route home Image but any will do but extra virgin is best .

So how do I cook is this way I think it's called ban marie, but slow cookers bowl filled with water then a clay type bowl and ze content ImageImageImage I let cool after about 4 hours and turn it back on for another 4...

Lots of stirring like every half hour or when you remember.. I'll do pics of the sieved oil then caps tomorrow when I do that part..

Edited on The day after the night before and I use my trustee part of an England flag Cape from last world cup or one before that can't remember but this cloth is great for sieving e liquid hash mix or when I do coconut oil
Image That's it close up

My trustee ex e liquid bottle that has a better purpose it helps sucl the sieved coconut oil and easy filling caps quickly with no mess

00 size caps filled i got 51 caps but if I did more it would be left aside for rubbing on elbow when that horrible stuff appears or on spasms on me back .

That's all there is to it good med [youtube]https://youtu.be/9PukqhfMxfc[/youtube]

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”