Treating the dreaded c

Twisted

Re: Treating the dreaded c

Post by Twisted »

Rawreefer wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi Twisted,
Sorry to hear the news of your mother but stay positive as it hasn't been confirmed yet. I was diagnosed with lung cancer 5yrs ago and terminal lung cancer nearly 3 yrs ago. I took all the chemo and radio therapy offered and it wasn't that bad for me maybe because i was consuming joints after every session. When the treatments didn't come back with any results that's when i started taking the RSO. I managed to take the full 60ml course before the 90 days thinking gotta be best to get it in as quick as possible. First scan after taking the oil the 2 x tumours had reduced by about 30%. I took another course as quick as possible and the next scan the tumours have reduced again. The 2 x tumours haven't grown for the last 4 scans which were over the last 15 months. I believe you need the THC in the oil, and it does make you sleepy. You can have the oil put into suppository's and you don't get the high as much or very little. I will attach the chart for the oil but in my honest opinion you should get in what's reasonably possible. If you want any more info, chat or just some one to talk to hit me up...
Thank you so much that's great news about your treatment, hope it continues to get better for you πŸ™

As soon as she has the diognosis I will hit you up if you don't mind will give you a pm thank you again
These users thanked the author Twisted for the post (total 3):
duke (Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:43 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:35 am) • MrNice (Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:32 pm)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Twisted wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:25 pm
Thank you all I appreciate all the posts 😁 will report back once she has the diognosis
I hope she doesn't get the diagnosis that you are dreading. Cancer is a Fairy. My thoughts are with you both.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
duke (Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:54 pm) • Twisted (Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:26 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Twisted

Post by Twisted »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thank you all I appreciate all the posts will report back once she has the diognosis
I hope she doesn't get the diagnosis that you are dreading. Cancer is a Fairy. My thoughts are with you both.
Thank you aspie, hope your keeping well mate?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Twisted for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:52 pm) • duke (Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:43 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:26 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thank you all I appreciate all the posts will report back once she has the diognosis

Not good, mate. I've had better days. My COPD is affecting me worse than the cancer is.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
duke (Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:42 pm) • Twisted (Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

If you gonna do it Rick Simpson way which seems to be course of treatment for anyone to follow if theirs a chance of winning. Well looking at standard course of treatment they use to fight it, its all about being able to follow the course and follow it through. Man these doses i will say are superstar high doses even for a seasoned pot head who would also be of proper cakey-la-la`d and dribbling off their nut 24/7 following it, so if she isn`t a weed user well you can imagine, proper fucked up. But the actual course of treatment using RSO is as follows. Taken from Rick Simpson site >>>>

The aim of a RSO protocol is to consume 60 grams of Rick Simpson Oil in a period of 90 days.

This is a very large amount of cannabis oil and should be taken with cautiousness, also increasing the dose progressively to avoid adversative side effects.

The suggested outline for increasing the dose of RSO until the suggested 1 gram every day is accomplished is stated below:

Week 1: Start your treatment with 3 doses per day (morning, midday, before bed) every 8 hours Half of a grain of rice per dosage

Week 2-5: Double your dose every 4 days, sustaining the 3x per day schedule

Week 5-12: 1 gram per day (split across 3 doses) until the complete 60 grams of oil is used up

Week 12+: Lessen to a maintenance dose (1-2 grams total per month)

https://ricksimpsonoilcal.com/rso-treatment/ link to Rick Simpsons site

So you need 60grams of RSO and you will get around 3 grams of cock on RSO from an oz of good bud, maybe a bit more maybe a bit less, but yes you really need to use best bud not the crap like i use to make RSO to get tattered on but the proper top notch weed. So lets say to do the course of treatment your gonna need around 20 oz of decent bud give or take. I`m far from savvi on it and i just copied over the treatment, but i would say you would need both cbd or thc and all rest of cannabinoids in weed (shit loads) so full spectrum to fight the disease. Maybe 1 on 1 med strain would be best option to fight it with but im not sure in all honesty. Look on Rick Simpsons website I'm sure theirs'll be a load more solid info.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 4):
Twisted (Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:57 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:57 am) • flip (Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:45 pm) • Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Twisted

Post by Twisted »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:26 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote: I hope she doesn't get the diagnosis that you are dreading. Cancer is a Fairy. My thoughts are with you both.

Not good, mate. I've had better days. My COPD is affecting me worse than the cancer is.
Sorry to hear asp I wish you nothing but the best 2 horrible illnesses there buddy

These users thanked the author Twisted for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:57 am) • Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:42 pm)

Twisted

Post by Twisted »

2-Scoops wrote:If you gonna do it Rick Simpson way which seems to be course of treatment for anyone to follow if theirs a chance of winning. Well looking at standard course of treatment they use to fight it, its all about being able to follow the course and follow it through. Man these doses i will say are superstar high doses even for a seasoned pot head who would also be of proper cakey-la-la`d and dribbling off their nut 24/7 following it, so if she isn`t a weed user well you can imagine, proper fucked up. But the actual course of treatment using RSO is as follows. Taken from Rick Simpson site >>>>

The aim of a RSO protocol is to consume 60 grams of Rick Simpson Oil in a period of 90 days.

This is a very large amount of cannabis oil and should be taken with cautiousness, also increasing the dose progressively to avoid adversative side effects.

The suggested outline for increasing the dose of RSO until the suggested 1 gram every day is accomplished is stated below:

Week 1: Start your treatment with 3 doses per day (morning, midday, before bed) every 8 hours Half of a grain of rice per dosage

Week 2-5: Double your dose every 4 days, sustaining the 3x per day schedule

Week 5-12: 1 gram per day (split across 3 doses) until the complete 60 grams of oil is used up

Week 12+: Lessen to a maintenance dose (1-2 grams total per month)

https://ricksimpsonoilcal.com/rso-treatment/ link to Rick Simpsons site

So you need 60grams of RSO and you will get around 3 grams of cock on RSO from an oz of good bud, maybe a bit more maybe a bit less, but yes you really need to use best bud not the crap like i use to make RSO to get tattered on but the proper top notch weed. So lets say to do the course of treatment your gonna need around 20 oz of decent bud give or take. I`m far from savvi on it and i just copied over the treatment, but i would say you would need both cbd or thc and all rest of cannabinoids in weed (shit loads) so full spectrum to fight the disease. Maybe 1 on 1 med strain would be best option to fight it with but im not sure in all honesty. Look on Rick Simpsons website I'm sure theirs'll be a load more solid info.
Thanks for the info 2 scoops, I'm going to get a grow on the go by the end of the month and hopefully get enough oil for the course

These users thanked the author Twisted for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:18 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:57 am) • duke (Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:36 pm)

Twisted

Post by Twisted »

Thank you all appreciate everyone taking time to comment but we have had some good news my mother has had the all clear thank God we all really though she had it the way the hospital were speaking but luckily she's ok

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Twisted for the post (total 7):
Vador (Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 pm) • duke (Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:24 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:41 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:36 am) • Ancient.Soul.Grown (Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:51 pm) • MrNice (Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:35 pm) • Budgie (Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:42 pm)

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

So happy for you my man....
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 pm) • Twisted (Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:31 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

That’s excellent news, must be such a relief
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Twisted (Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:31 pm)
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–‘β–„β–€β–„β–’β–ˆβ–€β–„
β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was β€œwhat am I doing tonight”.

Return to β€œCannabis Concentrates & Extracts”