Treating the dreaded c

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Treating the dreaded c

Post by 2-Scoops »

Twisted wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:12 pm
Thank you all appreciate everyone taking time to comment but we have had some good news my mother has had the all clear thank God we all really though she had it the way the hospital were speaking but luckily she's ok

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I`m buzzing about that one for ya`ll, tis great news . :nice:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 4):
Vador (Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:54 pm) • Rawreefer (Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:21 am) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:33 am) • Twisted (Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:56 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Ancient.Soul.Grown

Post by Ancient.Soul.Grown »

Sending love to you all.

What a community... knowledge drops :) fam

ASG
These users thanked the author Ancient.Soul.Grown for the post (total 4):
Vador (Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:55 pm) • Rawreefer (Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:21 am) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:33 am) • Twisted (Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:56 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Twisted wrote:
Thank you all appreciate everyone taking time to comment but we have had some good news my mother has had the all clear thank God we all really though she had it the way the hospital were speaking but luckily she's ok

Thanks for the update. Knowing she ha the all clear has made my week.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Rawreefer (Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:21 am) • Twisted (Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:56 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 pm
If you gonna do it Rick Simpson way which seems to be course of treatment for anyone to follow if theirs a chance of winning. Well looking at standard course of treatment they use to fight it, its all about being able to follow the course and follow it through. Man these doses i will say are superstar high doses even for a seasoned pot head who would also be of proper cakey-la-la`d and dribbling off their nut 24/7 following it, so if she isn`t a weed user well you can imagine, proper fucked up. But the actual course of treatment using RSO is as follows.
A friend of mine made me some RSO from 20 different types of weed. This was place into a syringe for me to take.
I've been a big toker since '84 but this was too strong. For one, it gave me cotton mouth so I drank more. With a combination of being an insomniac, dry mouth, or pissing because of the volume of liquids, I barely got any sleep at night. This made me tired all day and rendered me useless. Too stoned to drive, too stoned to do any jobs in the house or look after the wife. I had to stop after 3 days as I couldn't take the dryness and being a zombie any more.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Rawreefer (Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:22 am) • 2-Scoops (Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:37 pm)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

Twisted wrote:

chuffed to bits for you and your family mate, god damn ninja's chopping onions again.
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:32 am) • Twisted (Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:57 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:43 am
2-Scoops wrote:
If you gonna do it Rick Simpson way which seems to be course of treatment for anyone to follow if theirs a chance of winning. Well looking at standard course of treatment they use to fight it, its all about being able to follow the course and follow it through. Man these doses i will say are superstar high doses even for a seasoned pot head who would also be of proper cakey-la-la`d and dribbling off their nut 24/7 following it, so if she isn`t a weed user well you can imagine, proper fucked up. But the actual course of treatment using RSO is as follows.
A friend of mine made me some RSO from 20 different types of weed. This was place into a syringe for me to take.
I've been a big toker since '84 but this was too strong. For one, it gave me cotton mouth so I drank more. With a combination of being an insomniac, dry mouth, or pissing because of the volume of liquids, I barely got any sleep at night. This made me tired all day and rendered me useless. Too stoned to drive, too stoned to do any jobs in the house or look after the wife. I had to stop after 3 days as I couldn't take the dryness and being a zombie any more.
Can't believe I have to encourage you my friend for an anal application. RSO is best absorbed and tolerated with suppositories. You take in like 300% of the medicine vs oral, and by going with a suppository you bypass the liver processing the THC, so 98% something of the "high" or psychoactive element is bypassed.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 am) • 2-Scoops (Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:38 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Sage wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:53 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:43 am
2-Scoops wrote:
Can't believe I have to encourage you my friend for an anal application. RSO is best absorbed and tolerated with suppositories. You take in like 300% of the medicine vs oral, and by going with a suppository you bypass the liver processing the THC, so 98% something of the "high" or psychoactive element is bypassed.
Hi mate,

The problem is, I only have it in a syringe. I don't fancy sticking that up my ass. Also, even if I could get them in capsules, I doubt that they'll hold as my asshole is tight and would collapse try9ng to squeeze them in.

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Good news @Twisted

Im ask for a friend of a friend really sent them the video and the links

amazing community we have here :clap:

but there asking me what strains would be good to use for treatment says on rick site

"very potent and sedative medicinal Indica varieties or Indica dominant Sativa crosses"

Does any one have any recommendations on what would be a good strain to use

Many thanks

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:22 pm) • Twisted (Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:04 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”