duke
Respected Member

Re: diy alcohol reclaim condenser how to thread

Post by duke »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:09 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:02 pm
Not that i wanna drink it, but would that be drinkable and safe now. Kinda reclaiming the alcohol and gets rid of all nasties & it should make that safe to drink or am i bloody crackers thinking that ? Then again I remember seeing a documentary about the Vietnam war where the marines were distilling anything with alcohol in to make it safe and drinkable.
ISO is pure alcohol anyway so is probably cleaner than this reclaimed stuff.

I think you could probably drink it if watered down anyway, seeing as alcohol is alcohol...???

:idn:
most definetly not drinkable in any amount and if oil is done well there will be zero traces of iso left in it,small amounts turn into something else i cannot recall atm but is naturaly disposed of by your liver and or kidneys.
i have used acetone as solvent and found a mix 50-50 iso acetone makes a cleaner extraction and evaps at lower temps so less chance of burning off your precious cannabinoids,too expensive now to be wasting to open evaporations not to mention the potential dangers from exploding fumes,there was a thread over on another forum the tards exploding thread was funny as hell ,jesus theres some right dumbasses out there! people thought that alcohol was alcohol till they made it from wood and it blinded at best killed at worst so no that one doesnt fly! do be care ful and enjoy responsibly,,,lol,not fecking likely!
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:22 pm) • Marcus (Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:25 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:09 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:02 pm
Not that i wanna drink it, but would that be drinkable and safe now. Kinda reclaiming the alcohol and gets rid of all nasties & it should make that safe to drink or am i bloody crackers thinking that ? Then again I remember seeing a documentary about the Vietnam war where the marines were distilling anything with alcohol in to make it safe and drinkable.
ISO is pure alcohol anyway so is probably cleaner than this reclaimed stuff.

I think you could probably drink it if watered down anyway, seeing as alcohol is alcohol...???

:idn:
Nah ISO contains some sort of shit or poison that makes it undrinkable but once its distilled and watered down or tempered is right word i think (courtesy of moonshiners on discovery) it maybe good to drink if your an alcho. Old war dogs used to do it with anything containing alcohol to get wankered, you have to throw away first bit (the heads moonshiners again lol) from distilling process that's the nasty stuff. Not that im sure doing all this that makes it safe to drink but i always thought it did :roll eyes:

EDIT

So i had to google this, but it seems cus its denatured and that high proof to start with its not really doable standard distillation style, so that would be "no its not safe to drink when distilled" in answer to my own question.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:25 pm) • GMO (Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:27 pm) • Herbalist (Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:45 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:56 pm
I was looking at stills on e-bay yesterday, i didnt think their would be many for sale in UK man theirs shit loads https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... l&_sacat=0

I really liked the air still here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114968128962 ... Sw1N5hMtdI I`m very close to buying one to make me own drinking alcohol/moonshine.

Only just seen this I've used a Air still for a few years I've just upgraded to a t 500 I've not used it yet but i highly recommend getting one if like me you like a drink and don't like paying 20 quid a ltr
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post:
2-Scoops (Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:14 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”