THC OIL

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: THC OIL

Post by Rawreefer »

When i made my first batch thinking i was a long time smoker of the herb that the RSO would not be a problem for me. Oh how wrong !!! .The protocol for the cancer is to build up to 1mg a day over about 4 wks, not me straight in for the 1mg felt nothing after an hour so had another...... 9 hours later i was able to uncurl my body from the foetus position. So as a very frequent user of RSO i would warn people to be very respectful of the oil...
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
duke (Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:10 pm) • Vador (Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:58 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

MrNice wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:45 am
Ahh its easy making rso oil

Followed keenos instructions not a problem to make rso oil boiled off the alcohol in the rice cooker done two batchs
evaporated the alcohol off in the back garden in the rice cooker easy

Yeah first time i tryed it was lik wow......... well had some before going to bed lol
only think was i woke up half way through the nite sweating lik been running the marathon totaly soaked had change my t shirt this happened for a good few days wake up in sweats to the point one day said not doing oil today lol
Now got use to it so no sweats all irie but go easy with it for sure

l8ter guys

mn
Hey bud

Are you still making oil? I'm in the UK and want to make some using a rice cooker but not sure what alcohol to use either. I've got some old bud that wasn't that great in taste but was still potent so would be good for oil. Cheers

GHO

Post by GHO »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:54 pm
If it's a tincture you want, fill a jar with bud (no need to grind) and cover that bud in overproof rum. Leave it for a few months - I find 3 minimum is best, strain it and bottle it up.

A half teaspoon of that sees you right for watching a good film.

Speaking of good films, have you seen the film called 'Mandy' yet? I can highly recommend it.

:oik!:
Marcus I fell for this last time someone on here recommended it. Ruined my night 🤣
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Marcus (Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:38 am)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

That was my overproof rum reduced down to an oil and man its fucking lethal. I left it soaking for about 2 months, as Marcus says i would probably leave it a little longer maybe although a rice grain size bit of oil near put me to bed when i tried it lol. was hammered for a good 6 or 7 hours, in a good way i must say though. Didnt decarb the weed either.
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post (total 4):
Marcus (Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:24 am) • Greenfingers (Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:07 am) • wutang (Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:27 pm) • Vador (Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:58 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

GHO wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:11 am
Marcus I fell for this last time someone on here recommended it. Ruined my night
I really like that film :rofl:

I got a £25 crappy "HD" projector and it's great watching it on that in the dark. :ninja:

GHO

Post by GHO »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:28 am
GHO wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:11 am
Marcus I fell for this last time someone on here recommended it. Ruined my night
I really like that film :rofl:

I got a £25 crappy "HD" projector and it's great watching it on that in the dark. :ninja:
Felt like a bad trip without the sense of impending doom. Awful movie 😂
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Marcus (Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:30 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Hmr81 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 am

That was my overproof rum reduced down to an oil and man its fucking lethal. I left it soaking for about 2 months, as Marcus says i would probably leave it a little longer maybe although a rice grain size bit of oil near put me to bed when i tried it lol. was hammered for a good 6 or 7 hours, in a good way i must say though. Didnt decarb the weed either.
I want the recipe man. That sounds spot on

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”