Dex
Known User
GR Points: 424.24 

Re: How do you make your hash/keif?

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:43 pm
Nice one Dex!

I used to use a mini washing machine to make bubble hash, but got banned from the kitchen for making everything sticky over time!

I started using it outside, but fuck that in the rain and winter, so I got an A4 size T shirt screen printing screen and a metal dough scraper and I pop that screen on top of a piece of glass from a picture frame.

I do miss the squidgy hash though and have pondered trying hand rubbing some plants, but I don;t think I'd get much off that with my measly 3 or 4 ounce plants.

I may need to source a hookup who can pop some in his bum and cross a border or two. You busy next week???

:lol:

EDIT - piccy of the screen. Was about a tenner I think?

Thats would be great I need a screen like that size I wouldn't have to be a pro wanker then lmao but thanks for sharing that

Marcus
Respected Member
GR Points: 16,587.87 

Post by Marcus »

A4 43T I got Dex.

A4 is the size like the paper sizes and 43T is how many holes the mesh has.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121484878905

£22 I paid.

I know someone from the old place told me to put a vibrating dildo on the screen to save having to shake or scrape.

I think they were fucking perverts if you ask me.

Dex
Known User
GR Points: 424.24 

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:02 pm
A4 43T I got Dex.

£22 I paid.

I know someone from the old place told me to put a vibrating dildo on the screen to save having to shake or scrape.

Are they roughly same size as grinder screen, and I'd go with the dildo as well to save me time and effort lol

Vador
Known User
GR Points: 27,366.00 

Post by Vador »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:02 pm
A4 43T I got Dex.

£22 I paid.

Im thinking of using a few different microns and having a play around and see what gives favourable results.
Probably start with something like a 200 to collect contaminants and then go through a few smaller ones in stages and see what happens, a bit like bubble bags but dry sift instead, check each sift under microscope and see what i like best
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

2-Scoops
Respected Member
GR Points: 20,425.58 

Post by 2-Scoops »

Greenthirteen wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:39 am
I do all methods on and off but 95% of the time I use the butane method. It’s thorough and the extraction part is fast and without the need for finesse. It’s then about degassing and that means five full days in a vacuumed oven at strict temperatures. I need to know it’s done right so I’m very exact about what I do. I was very lucky to be taught how to do this to a medical grade.

Maybe do us some separate how too threads on what you do next time you do a run of summink. Its all good info for site and peeps who are using it. For sure that in your picture looks nice and blond. Cheers man 8-)
If your religion requires you to hate someone, you need a new religion.

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates & Extracts”