China's Wallet Free Living

Let's dig in some X-Files
Bulls
Coco Grower

China's Wallet Free Living

Post by Bulls »

About a year ago I've found this video. I really used to like technology but to a certain level. All that looks a bit over the top for me now? I was thinking...thankfully we're far away from living that way in UK..But over the last few months things seems to be moving exactly in the same direction. What are you thoughts? Do you like it? Would you be happy to be part of a global network where every single of your movements is recoreded( even how often do you breath now..if you're wearing one of them smart watches)? Tell me what you think :oik!: :pass: (Thankfully that emoji is only 4 people passing a joint and not more than 6)

These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Norseman
Known User

Re: China's Wallet Free Living

Post by Norseman »

To me cash is king and i mostly pay for everything cash besides online where it has to be digital. And i avoid as much as i can to be recorded, watched and i always use an alias where ever i become a member online. I got FB, Twitter and Instagram but i only use those for the review part of my life. Don't have any social media sites privately.

In the future big brother will see every step we take and know everything about us and our freedom is just a word used and not a reality anymore unless you go off grid and throw away all electronics.

This control part that is implemented these days is not to my liking at all.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:35 am)
In the Silence lies the Power

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

It's all about track and trace
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:37 am) • Norseman (Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Apparently it's ok to be refused to pay cash now wherever they go. And I am not sure if you know but every business should have QR code in UK now on display otherwise it's a 1000£ fine. There are QR codes for everything. Track and trace is everywhere. I refuse to scan them too. I ask for pen and paper to enter my details, yet nobody can guarantee I've given them the correct name and phone. But seems the push towards QR codes is hard. Seems like in the very near future once your phone battery dies you won't be able to do essentials..
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 4):
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:44 am) • Greenfingers (Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:56 am) • Guest (Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:28 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:12 am)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

Greenfingers wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 am
It's all about track and trace
no, its all about control.
they will have us all by the bollox if this gets in. The banks (the people who run this country, you didnt think it was the Govt , did you,,hahaha, the banks are the Government overlords) can decide to shut you down or take money out your account, pay you fuck all interest on savings yet you still ahve to have your "cash" or credits or whatever they decide to call it, with thier institutions, and you will have no freedom at all. none.....at.....all.
No rainy day couple of grand under the bed fund- no doing cash jobs on the side, no buying or selling stuff with cash etc.
when i was on the recieving end of my proceeds of crime case, it became abundantly clear how much control over you the banks have.

Beware, and fight this with all your might, or we are finished.
Fuck the banking system.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 3):
Greenfingers (Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:23 pm) • Elijah Growz (Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:18 pm) • Guest (Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:32 am)

Post by Guest »

I won't use track and trace either. Apparently it works off your Bluetooth, yet its deemed from the top that they can't use it to trace you :suicide: WTF

Anyway, I know a person that was involved in the making of the track and trace whom told me this. It cannot be used for anything other than Covid tracking.

Mmmmm, we've heard all this before haven't we.

So what happened to old trade? The sheckle for instance, which came from trading in arable farmed produce.

I say we need to take a backwards step on some technology, before it destroys our earth 🌎 and our soles.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Elijah Growz (Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:47 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:59 am
I don;t mind the government knowing when I buy new underwear from M&S.

What can they do with the data? More adverts please.

You think they really give a fuck when you go to McDonalds?

Money doesn't really exist, it's a form of an IOU... and we all get sucked into the void at some point in the future, so who cares?

Enjoy yourselves and stop reading the daily fucking mail. :oik!:

(Marcus is making a new tinfoil hat later)

:morning:

:lol: I Fncuing twa#^n& HATE the daily mail.

I think you're right, I don't mind paying electronically either.

But I think people should have a choice. It's all about dictatorship and being rolled into something you may not want to be a part of.

For some people with mental health, anxiety and worse! This sort of thing can really stir up your world and cause a lot of stress. It's not all that easy for some, unfortunately.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Marcus (Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:48 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I suppose by going digital with cash then it cutts out alot of criminality that comes with cash money maybe ? :idn:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Elijah Growz (Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:39 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

The powers that be gov and banks goal is to get rid of physical money so that they have total control, heck they are 90 odd percent there anyway only a very small amount of the so called money is actually physical and that’s even less after this COVID shit. I do think however that humans are very resourceful and if they do try and I eradicate money we will independently make up a new currency aka iou aka fiat currency to trade with, but it will leave a lot of people completely enslaved to the system. I try to not participate in the system as much as possible and try and pay cash everywhere which where I live is still accepted I’ve not been refused yet and if I was then I wouldn’t do business with them it’s as simple as that, for two people to do business it should be a reciprocal agreement not one tells you how it is and you just do it.
I’m like you @Elijahgrowz since this I have been even more content to just stay in and mind my own business.
As someone said this has always been the agenda but this covid business is getting taken full advantage off to further the plan.
The next 10/20 years is going to be very interesting.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 3):
bigbadbillybob (Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:50 am) • Elijah Growz (Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:37 am) • Guest (Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:50 am)

Post by Guest »

@Marcus it's all about, power, money and capitalism. You can't have capitalism without the element of control. Can you?

@IMO I think that's a right old grand way to think positively. Humans will make their own ways if they don't want to be a part of it all. Like what I said about sheckles and trading with grain etc.... we can always revert back to good old fashioned hand to hand trading.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”