Are any of you flat earthers ??

Let's dig in some X-Files
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Are any of you flat earthers ??

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Seeing that all the gold on Earth came from other planets, how did it get through the dome?
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

anyone see that muppet who was going to get sent to space to see? bwahaahhaahhahahaha didnt he crash land?
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

It's good to question shit but the whole thing was setup by a signwriter. If you skim the history of the theory they have consistently ignored any evidence that the world is round. And tou struggle to find anyone with sound credentials to back the theory. No different to scientology IMO.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
Mustang92 (Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:08 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Not science but lets get full on debate head on int it :clap: , but man for life of me i can`t believe anyone still believes in God yet 95% of earths population do believe in it or some sort of afterlife. Man........... you live and die, do not pass go, make most of it whilst your here is where i stand. I mean most of those 95% i would think believe in same God, ok cool lets say i`m a believer in God but which God is real, theirs been 100`s possibly 1000`s throughout history yet believers are so eager to dissmiss every other God as not real and only theirs is the one true God, Myself i`m a fan of Thor but if God is real theirs deffo 2 modern day Gods > Valentino Rossi and Angus Yound are mine . 8-)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Nanook of the north wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:18 pm
Funny stuff. :bang head:

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Not science but lets get full on debate head on int it :clap: , but man for life of me i can`t believe anyone still believes in God yet 95% of earths population do believe in it or some sort of afterlife. Man........... you live and die, do not pass go, make most of it whilst your here is where i stand. I mean most of those 95% i would think believe in same God, ok cool lets say i`m a believer in God but which God is real, theirs been 100`s possibly 1000`s throughout history yet believers are so eager to dissmiss every other God as not real and only theirs is the one true God, Myself i`m a fan of Thor but if God is real theirs deffo 2 modern day Gods > Valentino Rossi and Angus Yound are mine . 8-)
The universe is 13.8 billion years old, earth is 4.5 billion years old, humans have been intelligent for ~400k years and we've been studying space for ~2000 years. It's thought we can only see about 15% of all matter in thd universe and there's some weird shit going on at the quantum level we're only just discovering. There's something that tells cells in your body to form the fingers you're using to type messages here. And science can't 100% explain any of it. There's every chance that there is an afterlife, gods and there's every chance that we die and that's it. The only thing I know 100% is that humans have only scratched the surface of everything that exists in the universe.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Rubbered (Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:41 am)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

grumpygrower wrote:
jimmi2scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm
The universe is 13.8 billion years old, earth is 4.5 billion years old, humans have been intelligent for ~400k years and we've been studying space for ~2000 years. It's thought we can only see about 15% of all matter in thd universe and there's some weird shit going on at the quantum level we're only just discovering. There's something that tells cells in your body to form the fingers you're using to type messages here. And science can't 100% explain any of it. There's every chance that there is an afterlife, gods and there's every chance that we die and that's it. The only thing I know 100% is that humans have only scratched the surface of everything that exists in the universe.
I agree 100%
To fully believe in anything that's above our heads is saying that you truly know what you're talking about
I enjoy listening to the joe rogan experience at work, loads of different stuff to learn and ponder every day

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

This is brilliant and exactly the can of worms I wanted to open,

🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”