KD
Known User

Re: How much freedom do we have?

Post by KD »

dal wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:06 pm
Nom wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:33 pm
I tend to agree with George Carlin's view on human rights, and most of everything else he said to be fair. Alot of my views changed after I went on a mission of enlightenment armed only with alot of weed and shrooms by myself about a decade ago, I actually made a concerted effort to see if I could break my mind. After watching lots of conspiracy stuff I ended up watching esoteric agenda and the zeigeists, then whilst wrapped in a duvet hiding from the goblins a really interesting thing happened. I travelled into the depths and met all of the entities inhabiting my mind, all was fine until it wasnt and I met something that really scared the hell out of me, it was bad and I didnt like it. And then someone I knew appeared and guided me through. Except I was wrapped in a duvet, alone, on my bed hiding. I have never forgotten the entities I met that night, nor will I. They were all aspects of myself. Freedom is just a word, as are numbers, time and everything else we have created, nothing in truth has power unless you choose to give it power or meaning.
This is going to be bordering in religion talk but its more spiritual than religious.

I honestly believe these bodies we have are just meat sacks our consciousness uses to experience the universe in a way we can learn from. I think the reason our brains release a massive hit of DMT on death is to release our consciousness from these meat sacks to a realm we're we truly belong. How so many people can see the same thing on DMT can only be explained by this realm being a real place. Even people who take it too often see the same little man that warns them not to abuse it. Non of it makes sense right now because of the veil placed upon us, but I believe when you're there, it does.

I believe this because of my own realisation that my mind is not who I am. I have control over my mind, even though at times, my mind tries to fuck with me. My mind can tell my body things are happening that aren't so my body reacts but my consciousness can stop this from happening.

I could go deeper but won't because then I really will sound crazy to some people but I believe in death... That's when we truely become free
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:45 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Great question @Bulls it’s something I think about all the time, it’s a simple question but hard to answer, freedom is something different to each person, I personally feel prity free, I’m self employed work as much as I want or need to, I can pursue things I enjoy and no one really stops me, I lead a very simple life. However I think very sinister things are happening at the moment and I think the world is going on a very dark direction, ie mandatory jabs, vaccine passports, losing basic human rights left right and centre so it seems, where all this is going no one knows I personally don’t think the powers that be will be able to gain the control they seek I think people will start saying fk off.
There is also the common law element the more I see and read I do think alot of this is a mind matrix and so much of if depends on our consent to it, how much actual power they have over the individual when they don’t consent is an interesting subject and one I intent to explore, I do think it can be a rocky road though.
I’m with @KD I do think that we are much than these meat bodies and this is just a ride as Bill Hicks said 💛.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 3):
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:45 pm) • duke (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:29 pm) • KD (Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:58 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

dal wrote:
Nom wrote:
I tend to agree with George Carlin's view on human rights, and most of everything else he said to be fair. Alot of my views changed after I went on a mission of enlightenment armed only with alot of weed and shrooms by myself about a decade ago, I actually made a concerted effort to see if I could break my mind. After watching lots of conspiracy stuff I ended up watching esoteric agenda and the zeigeists, then whilst wrapped in a duvet hiding from the goblins a really interesting thing happened. I travelled into the depths and met all of the entities inhabiting my mind, all was fine until it wasnt and I met something that really scared the hell out of me, it was bad and I didnt like it. And then someone I knew appeared and guided me through. Except I was wrapped in a duvet, alone, on my bed hiding. I have never forgotten the entities I met that night, nor will I. They were all aspects of myself. Freedom is just a word, as are numbers, time and everything else we have created, nothing in truth has power unless you choose to give it power or meaning.
Ive deleted this reply @dal. Talk of how to use and recreational use of class A drugs is not allowed on the forum.

Edited by Keeno
@Keeno No worries K and apologies if offended, it was a spiritual event btw no recreation at all.
These users thanked the author dal for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm) • duke (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:30 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Your as free as you think you are.............
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 3):
duke (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:31 pm) • dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:56 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:13 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Ironically, speech has been censored on a thread about freedoms.

:lol:

(yes i know why..., I just find it funny... :lol: )

PS - the substance mentioned is naturally occurring in mammalian brains.

They're policing nature. Government fuckers. :shit:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:42 pm) • Keeno (Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:06 am) • 2-Scoops (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:13 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

KD wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:16 pm
dal wrote:
Nom wrote:
This is going to be bordering in religion talk but its more spiritual than religious.

I honestly believe these bodies we have are just meat sacks our consciousness uses to experience the universe in a way we can learn from. I think the reason our brains release a massive hit of DMT on death is to release our consciousness from these meat sacks to a realm we're we truly belong. How so many people can see the same thing on DMT can only be explained by this realm being a real place. Even people who take it too often see the same little man that warns them not to abuse it. Non of it makes sense right now because of the veil placed upon us, but I believe when you're there, it does.

I believe this because of my own realisation that my mind is not who I am. I have control over my mind, even though at times, my mind tries to fuck with me. My mind can tell my body things are happening that aren't so my body reacts but my consciousness can stop this from happening.

I could go deeper but won't because then I really will sound crazy to some people but I believe in death... That's when we truely become free
@KD Hey KD the veil has always been there still too many fearful to look beyond it and I may add that it's ok to be frightened but one must ask why they are and then question it's nonsense authority over us and when you do you see it is nothing more than what you want it to be. I read a book written by a woman called Vera Stanley Alder that was written in 1937 and even then she's talking of the 'new world' and how in the future we'll be having the health passport. It's their new prejudice for the people to lap up. The fear of each other must be kept alive. I mean battle of the sexes doesn't work no more, religion doesn't work, racism doesn't work, fear of the nuclear holocaust doesn't work, terrorism doesn't work no more, fear of aids don't work no more, fear of the ozone layer depleting don't work no more, according to that one when it was alive we should all be dead by now due to the earths atmosphere being ruined sure they said by 2010 we'd all be fried lol they turned that one into the ruining of the planet by our hand not their greedy selves using up shit just to sell ffs and they never stop going on about these things and re-inventing them in the bs main stream world of news and media and now we have the gigantic as big as the corporate shitheads called health agencies all looking out for us and telling us what to do lol The mind boggles with the nonsense and contradiction of it all.
These things only work on the fearful and the fearful are becoming a shrinking breed indeed and so now we have the new health prejudice for us all to dislike each other if one sits either side. I honestly believe things are getting better, mind wise. It's why they cranking the wheel of fear, people soon get bored of hearing the same old crap, I been hearing it for 50+ years and decided to stop hearing it in my twenties. I am free and will always be, I can only be incarcerated and that will never happen. If you haven't listened to him before try out some Alan Watts very pleasing and thought provoking in an excellent positive way of thinking differently. I understand it's hard for some as in far too many with the cognitive dissonance problem that pretend. Cool subject man not crazy at all :boogie:
Marcus (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 pm) • KD (Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:57 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:26 pm

@Marcus
Lmfao, that avatar is the bollox mate sums up my belief of how those supposedly in charge actually are!
These users thanked the author dal for the post:
Marcus (Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

dal wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 pm
Marcus wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:26 pm

@Marcus
Lmfao, that avatar is the bollox mate sums up my belief of how those supposedly in charge actually are!
:lol: I made it when really high one sunday night. :lol:

Dal, I loved your old avatar. Made me feel warm inside.

As far as how free are we, I'm as free as I can be within my own perception.

They're milking us like cattle for our working hours , allowing us the feeling of being free range.

As long as you play them at their own game, you can be better off.

And yes, where we go next in our existence will be interesting. I'm locked and loaded.

But not quite yet, please? :viking:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:00 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:16 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

@Marcus best way and only way to beat them, here's something not a lot of people know about the vaccine. I work in print well not atm enjoying my own made extended furlough till the new year, I get up to 3 months off sick leave thought I'd reel it in lol, the job I do is for corporate lawyers in London one of the top five bullshitters and tyrant companies in the city that is not a city no more but the corporation of London. This is not bollox. In mid 2019 the pfizer people put in a tender for a vaccine based on an automated model of health pandemics yes that it is how they do their business behind closed doors use corporate law that isn't a law at all just legalese nonsense. The four of us that worked on printing the tender agreements and signings were all wondering wtf are they on about well we found out the following year after all the covid malarkey was all of a sudden released upon the world that hasn't gone away yet. Question why are they putting in tenders for the making of vaccines for illnesses that haven't happened yet? Just my little piece of info on are we being coerced into what and why.
Marcus (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:21 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 pm)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”