:running-around: :running-around:
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post:
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:37 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: How much freedom do we have?

Post by Marcus »

Fuck em @dal

I'll take my chances staying at home and listening to Bolan!
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
dal (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:37 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

@Marcus Don't forget to use protection at all times, don't wanna start becoming all corporate and cuntish lol I got five years and hopefully be selling up and off to Wales in Pembrokeshire by the sea where I'll spend my days enjoying the beauty that there is there eating liberty caps and walking the country and coastal walks while still growing copious amounts weed :wave:
These users thanked the author dal for the post (total 2):
Budgie (Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:49 pm) • Marcus (Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:23 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Okay so my reply was a lot better received than I expected.

@dal i can tell from your answer that you misunderstand what veil I was talking about. I believe we are all connected via our consciousness. The reason I believe this is because of a chakra reading I got over discord one afternoon.

Now I keep finding myself guided towards this subject and was talking to like minded folk when this girl asked if I fancied having a chakra reading over discord. I said sure and we started talking. She asked me to clear my mind and try to focus on creating a connection with her. I felt a strange tingly energy in my chest area and she told me our energy was strong... Yeah yeah alright love... But I went along with it. Anyway she told me a few things about my chakras and a few things I needed to work on and why and then the absolute strangest thing happened.... I stood up from sofa and walked outside to have a smoke. As I lit up she typed "oohhhh your energy has just turned really pleasant... I was sat in the sunshine nice and warm!

I asked what she meant and she told me it's like she's bathed in rays of light from me. Well that got my attention. She told me I have a gift, which I already knew about, and so I used my gift to try to see a vision of her. What I saw was this pair of beautiful big blue eyes so I asked her to describe her eyes to me. She said "my husband says I've got the most beautiful big blue eyes he's ever seen"

Now I know she wasn't fake. But how? We are all connected. Us and everything in the universe.

Try this one day... For shits and giggles if nothing else. Sit barefoot in the garden and ground yourself with the earth for a while. You should feel better than you did before you started after a while. Why? Some say it's because you discharge static electric built up inside the body. Others say its because you connect to the earth on a physical level. Funny thing is, if you connect a plant to the earth via a copper wire, it does better than one that's not connected. Try that with a clone and see.

I'm waffling shit now lol sorry.

Going back to my original point... The veil of lies I mean is that this existence is real and we're just random people that pass each other by from time to time. I believe we're all being distracted by race, religion, covid etc etc so we don't start noticing this connection to each other and use it the way the ancients did. It's no coincidence ancient structures are built along ley lines. It's all divide and conquer tactics and it works.
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
dal (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:54 am) • IMO (Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:11 am) • sybarite (Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:44 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

@KD We are all connected. Us and everything in the universe

We all made of the same stuff

I know where you coming from mate
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
dal (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:54 am) • KD (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:52 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

@KD Not a misunderstanding and no you ain't talking crazy stuff bro lol your talking what is true what a wonderful surprise to see someone write so openly about this stuff. You should have met my middle daughter when she was a toddler would've knocked you off your feet to hear what she would talk about that she could have no knowledge of. Ah man it is lovely hearing this from you I have been aware of this energy for years. The earth energy is fantastic, when I meditate I draw on it to ground my self its what the copper does acts like a wire plugged into the mains. I watched an experiment of this dude that did it a few years ago and now they even have some hotels where you can plug yours self in while you sleep a bit like using pads on your body when having an ecg. This knowledge is out there but laughed and ridiculed. I've seen it with my own eyes I know people that can tell you stuff about your self that is impossible for them to know. I practice it with my two youngest. We all have this ability to 'tune in' if you like and are blocked by the way live. Next time when your walking in nature especially if you have any ancient woodlands around you walk with your hands open level with the ground and feel the energy. Dunno if you managed to read my edited message earlier but I had a break thru many years ago and all slipped into perspective very quickly after that lost an awful lot of negative energy and free'd up my life completely by removing myself from all low vibe negative people situations including family members and my life has never been better. If you can get a copy of finding the third eye by Vera Stanley Alder have a read it's bridging book of five and very very interesting teachings.

Have a look here's a link https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/1 ... nley_Alder
These users thanked the author dal for the post:
MrNice (Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:04 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

{@dal Yh im into grounding connecting with mother earth

Dal even grounded one of my plants once
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
2-Scoops (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:59 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

dal wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:42 pm
@Marcus Don't forget to use protection at all times, don't wanna start becoming all corporate and cuntish lol I got five years and hopefully be selling up and off to Wales in Pembrokeshire by the sea where I'll spend my days enjoying the beauty that there is there eating liberty caps and walking the country and coastal walks while still growing copious amounts weed :wave:
You have a good plan there!

We've just got out of the rat race and moved to Wales 6 months ago. I'm down Aberystwyth way now.

Only issue is, I keep tripping over sheep... the crafty little buggers.

:running-around:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:44 am) • dal (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:24 pm)

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

KD wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:22 am
I believe we're all being distracted by race, religion, covid etc etc so we don't start noticing this connection to each other and use it the way the ancients did. It's no coincidence ancient structures are built along ley lines. It's all divide and conquer tactics and it works.
Exactomondo with this dude
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:45 am) • KD (Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:57 pm)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”