Let's dig in some X-Files
KD
Known User

Re: How much freedom do we have?

Post by KD »

dal wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:23 pm
@Marcus love this bit fella,

That time in the woodland is what freedom is all about to me. There is no past, no future, only the present moment...

Oh yes to that, neither exist either side of the present, the past is done and the future hasn't happened. I Have ancient woodlands where I am tend to spend most of my time in there with the pooch. It's pretty good at night as well much easier to see now all the foliage has gone.
Maybe you're a fairy (<- not a bad word changed to fairy btw) The girl who did my chakra reading said she was a fairy and charged her energy in the woods. Mine seems to gets renewed by the moon. If I sit outside for too long in a full moon I cant sleep for a few days afterwards. Maybe I'm a werewolf 🀣
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
dal (Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:33 pm) • Keeno (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:06 pm)

dal

Post by dal »

@KD lmfao KD I have been told i'm a healer, I certainly spend too much time away with the fairies lol I hear you on the mad sleep pattern I think I could do with a 35 hr day 25 awake 10 asleep usually works well for me. Did you grow hairs on your palm when in full moon lol don't check it's the first sign of madness the 2nd is having them :oh-shit: dunno if your interested in making the most of your discovering energy you may want to try sitting in a circle with mediums if you haven't already? Most are closed but they do still have open ones and even some that are closed will welcome you if you know someone that is part of that group. Fascinating stuff indeed and such a shame it's ridiculed by most.
These users thanked the author dal for the post:
Keeno (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:06 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

dal wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:48 pm
@KD lmfao KD I have been told i'm a healer, I certainly spend too much time away with the fairies lol I hear you on the mad sleep pattern I think I could do with a 35 hr day 25 awake 10 asleep usually works well for me. Did you grow hairs on your palm when in full moon lol don't check it's the first sign of madness the 2nd is having them :oh-shit: dunno if your interested in making the most of your discovering energy you may want to try sitting in a circle with mediums if you haven't already? Most are closed but they do still have open ones and even some that are closed will welcome you if you know someone that is part of that group. Fascinating stuff indeed and such a shame it's ridiculed by most.
I know a few mediums but non that live here. As for the hairy palms... Lemme check πŸ˜‚ I always thought Suggs walking up your driveway was the first sign of Madness though :idn: :rolf:
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
dal (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:05 pm) • Keeno (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:06 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

KD wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Maybe you're a fairy (<- not a bad word changed to fairy btw) The girl who did my chakra reading said she was a fairy and charged her energy in the woods. Mine seems to gets renewed by the moon. If I sit outside for too long in a full moon I cant sleep for a few days afterwards. Maybe I'm a werewolf 🀣
:lol: I thought you were calling Dal a "rude word that gets changed to fairy" on here. :lol: :lol:

The wife thinks I'm an empath. I think I'm a squirrel. :running-around:

Full moon certainly does bring some strange behaviour out of folks though.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 4):
IMO (Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:58 pm) • Keeno (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:05 pm) • dal (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:06 pm) • KD (Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:13 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Very good post @Keeno πŸ‘
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:05 pm) • KD (Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:14 am)

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:06 pm
DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:05 pm
To be truely free though, you would have to be selfish in one respect. Then if you look at dictation and control you could also read between the lines and take what you percieve to be best for you and the people in your life. Everything can contradict itself in it's own right.

Life is too short @Keeno Live every day like it is your last they say. I always think, how could I improve myself and every situation I get into. Getting angry about things that weren't in my control is what I used to do. Just let go and take things as they come.
Spot on mate. We can't have everything we want unless someone else doesn't get what they want. To want everything we want makes us selfish by definition. A bit of a messed up world lol.

I think as I get older I'm willing to settle for less, whether that's age showing me that wanting all my rights and freedoms is a selfish way to be, or I'm just getting grumpier I don't know.

The irony that this topic was started with a video posted by an anonymous group to warn people about how little freedoms they have, but posted on a platform that's the epiphany of those freedoms being exploited is not lost on me.

As you say Rik, if we all tried to do our best for ourselves, the people around us, and the world we live in then I think the world would right itself, and freedoms that we think we need and ones we actually need would balance out.
Enough for peoples needs but not peoples greed.

I think Buddhists have a belief about not owning anything in life as ownership leads to greed and thus our 1st world problems. Which goes along like you said settling for less. We rely on so much though, like our phones and devices for work. :lol: The family say I am Mr Grumpy, I call it being more down to earth and a realist.

I think we should just all go back to living in a cave for a week with nothing but a rock and a scarf for pants for a week :idn:
That's what I used to get out of fishing for a whole weekend, you appreciate everything in life a whole lot more.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
IMO (Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:45 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Petal

Post by Petal »

In Australia it is shocking.

I escaped Canberra, the nations capital, last year during quarantine and lockdown in every state.
Sold my flat, bought a mobile home in a caravan park online without seeing it in my old hometown Adelaide, and drove straight through with my cat lucy and car packed to the hilt in 14 hrs.

At the state border there were cops checking the paperwork, your papers please doesn't even begin to describe the drilling I got. They even called me back to the border after driving 30 kms in to check as to why I would not take covid test and they directed me to take the test which I refused.

I then did 25 days in quarantine and when the removalists moved my furniture in the caravan park people all stood about with their masks slapped to their mugs and the movers were not allowed to move my furniture inside, only to the carport.

I've been locked up 3 times in mental hospital since I moved here in Sept., had fights with nearly every neighbour who were stealing leccy or land grabbing while I was in quarantine.

I've been slammed to the ground face down by the cops arresting me and then the ambos are like fuggin robots.

I've been to all the protest marches here and getting shit left right and center.

Take care and stand up and speak out and fight for your freedoms.

Not easy come by.
These users thanked the author Petal for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:57 pm)

Petal

Post by Petal »

oh and I forgot the knee to the kidneys while they slammed me to the ground the Fairys
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:58 pm)

Petal

Post by Petal »

where I moved to they even had covid 'marshalls' standing guard outside the icecream shop in the main drag....and this is hahndorf South Australia where all the german refugees from wwI fled to.

Freedom???
Not here
Not by a long shot.
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:58 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Your free as you wanna be imo. I do what i want when i want whether im breaking law or not, i think most laws are made to make money so lots of these laws are made to be broken. I dont need anyone telling me what's right or wrong in form of a law. Don`t get me wrong we need laws cus theirs plenty scumbags around need locking up. But generally im as free as i want to be and no law is gonna prevent me from being that.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 4):
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:16 am) • Marcus (Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:17 am) • Wrh (Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:29 pm) • Herbalist (Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:44 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to β€œConspiracy Theories or Truths?”