Perhaps the most important video you'll watch, Please watch

Let's dig in some X-Files
Vador
Known User

Re: Perhaps the most important video you'll watch, Please watch

Post by Vador »

Your right @GMO everyone thinks they have the moral high ground but there is two sides to every story, unfortunately half the story has been hidden away from us all the time with every subject, like the media for example, have you seen how they parrot information on all the news channels and they read word for word, that’s because they all get there news from the same place, project syndicate it’s called, I’ve seen it on the radio stations as well lately where I’ve been on a channel and heard the news then flipped to another channel and got exactly the same news word for word, we are being told what to think and perverted at every opportunity, from the sexualisation of children right through to the 80,000 something children going missing each year, jimmi savil, Epstein, these people are all involved in sick practices, the only reason they got that far untouched was because of who they run shoulders with. The amount of compelling evidence I’ve seen over the years that has just vanished off the face of the internet in this modern day book burning.

So far as my research goes Jesus Christ was another blood sacrifice due to his beliefs, like I say I’m not religious, never read the bible, last time I went to church my skin burnt but even for me this has been so eye opening and left me not knowing what to believe, it’s like something out of Harry Potter.

Thing is you only have to look through our history and it’s scattered with tales of wizards and magicians, magic and witchcraft, ghosts and demons. Dragons, ok so look at the Chinese calendar and you’ll notice the only animal that’s not alive to this day is the dragon, then think about all the places you see dragons on coats of arms and all sorts, makes me think. Sounds nuts but then what about if it was a really big lizard that had 4 stomachs like a cow and produced methane that it could breath out, clicks it’s teeth for a spark and there’s your fire breathing dragon, not that hard to believe really in the grand scheme of things.
According to what we are taught though it’s just old tales and childrens stories, who knows, one thing I know is you need to keep an open mind about everything no matter how crazy it seems at first
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 2):
GMO (Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:51 pm) • Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

This is from the grand Freemason handbookImage
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

A new aeon, a new world order

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Check this out too, this is an ean-13 barcode which is the industry standard nowadays as far as I’m aware, if you look the numbers correspond the the lines above them.

Now take a look at this

So as you can see it’s showing you the bars at the start the middle and the end, they don’t always have to be elongated but they are always the same double bars that look like a 6.

Now have a look for yourself, I found nearly every barcode I looked at contained 666, even the bloke that designed the system said that’s what it meant

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

That equals 666

That’s all kinda strange
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm) • MrNice (Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:14 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Illuminate and Russia/ Ukraine conspiracy

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

I think barcodes are actually the white bits and the black bits break up the code
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:01 pm) • Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

GMO wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:07 pm
I think barcodes are actually the white bits and the black bits break up the code
“ An EAN barcode is essentially a 13-digit number represented by the image of varying widths of black bars on a white surface.”

You are right in a way though as it uses the black lines for reading and the white are used as spaces to break up the black lines, but yes it does also read the white lines, still you can’t deny they are 6’s with the two black lines.
Honestly check the barcodes around your house, almost every one I looked at checked out, there was a couple of different ones but they may have been different barcode systems, perhaps products packaged in another country or something
Last edited by Vador on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm) • GMO (Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:38 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I've been listening on and off and think I've got through the majority of his points. My issue is as previously stated, the guy has a clear and obvious bias to everything he's trying to turn people against.

I don't like these topics as it's easy to offend people by just having an opinion on the subject matter. For me both sides to the presented argument my opinion is what it always has been. Humanity has an inherent fear for the unknown. This served us well in evolution, to fear the sound in the dark, to not want to investigate that shadows in the forest, hide from it even.

Religion and conspiracy theory gives answers to what would otherwise be quite frightening. What happens after death? is there meaning to all this? the story of a god hitting an anvil to both explain to and scare a child when explaining thunder and lightning. Somewhere in all the fear and quest for answers both religion and conspiracy theory went from giving answers to controlling, from taking away fear, being used to justify a reason or argument. I love the idea of both ideas, I love what they can do in times of uncertainty and fear. What I don't like is how they can and are used.

For me, there are no uncertainties anymore. There are explanations for thunder and lightning, there are no more monsters hiding in the dark, no more edges to the map. So we don't need to look for answers to these ancient riddles that haunted many a man, woman, and child's thoughts. Riddles that couldn't be answered at the time so we interpreted them as best we would. Whether that's religion, conspiracy, scary stories around a campfire. Anyone needing to shout these things at people or to try scare them back into people... I just can't give them a moment's thought. I've tried my best with this fella but all I'm seeing is someone saying they shun the fame, money, and everything that comes with it. Easy for someone to say and do that has had these things, and more importantly lost them long before they decided to start on this latest enlightened chapter of their life.

Secret society, yes of course they are out there. But for me, they are little more than more hidden versions of what we already see in governments. A group of people who have a little club to help out the others who they deem worthy to be in their little club. The more wealthy the club, the more influence it has, that's the way of the world, not right, but money talks.

Just my opinions, mostly uneducated ones.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:18 pm) • GMO (Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:38 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Totally see where your coming from @Keeno, I too have always seen religion as a way of controlling people and not put any faith in it.
Been chasing these rabbit holes for years though and it always points back to the same things, for me I just can’t see another way of explaining it, just too much compelling stuff I’ve seen to turn a blind eye to it.

Like you mentioned about we know the earth doesn’t have edges, most people hear about flat earth and dismiss it straight away but it’s still important to do the research none the less, ultimately I can’t prove it either way but I don’t believe we live on a flat earth. At the same time whilst researching the subject I learned how nasa has been deceiving us so much so it was important research in the end that tied in with everything else again, btw when you look into it all astronauts are Freemasons too
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:34 pm)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”