Perhaps the most important video you'll watch, Please watch

Let's dig in some X-Files
Vador
Known User

Re: Perhaps the most important video you'll watch, Please watch

Post by Vador »

Just been reading this, makes me wonder why the government keeps undoing the laws against witchcraft
https://www.parliament.uk/about/living- ... itchcraft/
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:14 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

If I take "Growroom 420" and apply the number position in the alphabet of the letters in the name, then add any double figure numbers together, I can get three 6 numbers in there too... (from the 'o' s, 15th position in the alphabet)

Spooky.

Hail Santa.

:rock:

PS... I lasted about 30 seconds before turning him off. Well done anyone who lasted the whole video. I salute you! :viking:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:44 pm) • Vador (Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:17 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

@Keeno maybe a decent conversation base for a friday hangout? maybe a tinfoil hat them show with a tinfoil hat contest thrown in for good measure?

this isnt to mock the thread as i find the discussion enlightening and kinda revealing of the people sharing. so more of a character study than a concept study but fun convo none the less
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:44 pm) • Vador (Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:17 pm) • IMO (Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:32 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

GMO wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:41 pm
@Keeno maybe a decent conversation base for a friday hangout? maybe a tinfoil hat them show with a tinfoil hat contest thrown in for good measure?

this isnt to mock the thread as i find the discussion enlightening and kinda revealing of the people sharing. so more of a character study than a concept study but fun convo none the less
Yeah defo mate. I'm really into a lot of it even if it is dismissive of religion above. I always bite my tongue when these things come up so a good discussion and a rant or 7 will be very cool.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
GMO (Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:47 pm) • Vador (Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:17 pm) • IMO (Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:33 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Sounds like a good topic for discussion, it’s so hard to get your point across in a thread like this without sounding argumentative and pushy, I have to re read and edit my stuff so much for that reason.

Whether you believe in it or not most people can see something is not right and that we are being deceived, I mean most people I’ve spoken to openly admit that politicians lie but they still listen to them.

I find the history behind it all fascinating though, some of these incredible buildings that were built thousands perhaps millions in some cases of years ago that held all the answers to the universe, now they are just ruins that were built by people with stones on the end of sticks apparently lol, I for one don’t think it was anything to do with aliens like some people suggest but I do however believe that everything they do revolved around the stars which was there own religion, there’s a theory that Christianity is really a metaphor basically for a religion that worships the sun and stars, the son of god being the sun, the 12 deciples are the 12 seasons, it’s a very interesting subject and it makes a lot of sense, more sense to me than the bible ever has. Who knows though
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:14 pm) • wutang (Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:15 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Vador wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:50 pm
Check this out too, this is an ean-13 barcode which is the industry standard nowadays as far as I’m aware, if you look the numbers correspond the the lines above them.

Now take a look at this

So as you can see it’s showing you the bars at the start the middle and the end, they don’t always have to be elongated but they are always the same double bars that look like a 6.

Now have a look for yourself, I found nearly every barcode I looked at contained 666, even the bloke that designed the system said that’s what it meant
Bar codes vad heres the first one have a ganda at IBM during World War II.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Barcodes...

"Contrary to popular myth, all bar codes don’t include the number 666. This belief arose because the number six is represented by a pattern similar to that of the guard bars used to mark the beginning, middle, and end of every bar code. Since the guard bars always appear three times in a given bar code, people who mistakenly read them as sixes claimed that the pattern 6-6-6 was embedded in every bar code. However, if you look closely at the ‘6’ in a bar code, you will see that there is a wide white bar either to the left or the right of its pattern (depending upon where within the bar code the number is positioned), which is not the case with the guard bars. The only numbers on the bar code which are scanned are those shown in the conventional numerals underneath it."

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

GMO wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:41 pm

I’d definitely like to listen into this I love a good conspiracy, there is a lot of truth in a lot of them

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

MrNice wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:22 pm
Bar codes vad heres the first one have a ganda at IBM during World War II.
Yeah your right mn that’s a good point, sends a cold chill down my spine that picture.
Marcus wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:25 am
Barcodes...

"Contrary to popular myth, all bar codes don’t include the number 666. This belief arose because the number six is represented by a pattern similar to that of the guard bars used to mark the beginning, middle, and end of every bar code. Since the guard bars always appear three times in a given bar code, people who mistakenly read them as sixes claimed that the pattern 6-6-6 was embedded in every bar code. However, if you look closely at the ‘6’ in a bar code, you will see that there is a wide white bar either to the left or the right of its pattern (depending upon where within the bar code the number is positioned), which is not the case with the guard bars. The only numbers on the bar code which are scanned are those shown in the conventional numerals underneath it."
Ok fair enough but they aren’t just gonna stand up and say haha you caught us well done old chap, of course they will deny it, who knows whether it’s true or not, I could easily see this being used, symbolism is everywhere, our subconscious is being programmed wherever you go without your knowledge, when you walk into a supermarket for example, everything that goes on in there is well thought out to maximise sales, from the lighting in different parts of the shop, the layout, even the floor tiles, even the colours they choose, it’s designed to keep you in there spending money against your own free will. Go to somewhere like McDonald’s though and it’s the opposite, yellows and reds which are panic colours, those places are designed to get you in and out of the doors asap. We are being manipulated subconsciously at every opportunity and don’t even realise it, I could definitely see them using systems like this.
IMO wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:33 am

I’d definitely like to listen into this I love a good conspiracy, there is a lot of truth in a lot of them
I think your definitely right, you could say ok maybe if only 50% of that evidence they’ve just shown me is factually correct and the rest is just there beliefs, well even that 50% should be enough to open peoples eyes

When I first started on this journey conspiracy videos were just a bit of fun and a bit of a mystery, when you start connecting the dots and seeing a lot of these things are all connected it blows your mind.
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
MrNice (Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:12 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Have a look at this @Marcus, just snapped this from a packet of Jaffa cakes
Notice the 6 has two thin bars, then a thick bar, then a white bar. Now look at the centre where it has exactly the same layout Image
The first two bars of the barcode are followed by a white, same as the last two black bars have white after it

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”