Perhaps the most important video you'll watch, Please watch

Let's dig in some X-Files

Re: Perhaps the most important video you'll watch, Please watch

Post by Guest »

This lot are also hiding the 27 club too I reckon.

2pac, Amy Winehouse etc.........

It's what the secret hand shake includes which is worrying to me
2OG.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:51 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever

Post by Guest »

.......or worse..... :Shock:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:51 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:19 am
.......or worse..... :Shock:
This is the secret handshake

This stuff pre dates the bible and Christianity. They are called the mystery religions which include the knights Templar, Babylon, witchcraft and a few other ancient religions that I can’t quite remember at the moment. They were all banned at some point in time and most of them executed and things and laws made against the practice of witchcraft, well if you look into it in the 50’s they done away with the witchcraft law, I mean why would they do that right? Anyway all that drove them underground into secret society’s under the name of freemasonry, only the people at the top of the pyramid the 33rd degree master Freemason hold the true power and they go down in rank from there, the people at the bottom are basically just normal people who think they are into something good, it’s really just a pool that they can cherry pick the best ones from and move them up the ranks, it can take 30+ years to get to the top but most never get there.

Whether we believe in religion or not doesn’t matter, I for one have never been religious, these people believe they can summon up spirits of demons from another realm and use there power to gain success and power of there own, when you look into it it just sounds totally insane and you just can’t see how it’s real but honestly don’t give up, it gets weirder and weirder and you’ll questionyour own sanity but don’t give up, the truth is out there plain as day for anyone who wants to see it, most people can’t see it though.

There goal is to destroy Christianity, when you think about how much of the bible has been redacted and changed.
They want to bring the demon lucifer over from the other realm by casting spells and gaining more and more power through blood sacrifice.
So with that in mind you can see how they are trying to disrupt the balance of power between good and evil, the ting and yang, satanism is gaining more and more power while Christianity is dying and people are getting more inclined to ridicule Christianity. They’ve hidden the important parts from the good book of spells (the bible) and still have access to all the bad books.
Satanism is a sex religion, perverted and twisted sex religion, all you have to do is look around at all the weird shit these days and you can see they’ve taken quite a hold already.
The end goal is to destroy us all and wipe out 2/3 of the population.
Sounds totally insane I know but this is what they believe, any person high ranking in that club is a threat to humanity.
They are the people we should be going after, all this racism and things is just to divide us up and get us hating on the wrong people, we need to unite to fight a common enemy, btw it’s every country on this planet that’s effected, every world leader is an elite member, they make out like they are sworn enemies but it’s all lies

Honestly watch those two vids above and go from there, you will be mind blown
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:52 pm) • Herbalist (Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:59 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I'll have a watch. I've skipped through and it looks interesting. My issue so far is he's clearly religious. I have zero issues with anyone being religious, I do see issues when religion itself has standpoints against something and the person arguing the point is religious. It creates bias, I'll believe anything if it showed cold hard facts, and I do mean anything. Facts that are unadulterated by differing beliefs or opinions.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 5):
flip (Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:25 pm) • Guest (Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:11 pm) • IMO (Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:30 pm) • Vador (Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:51 pm) • Herbalist (Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:56 pm)

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:00 pm
I'll have a watch. I've skipped through and it looks interesting. My issue so far is he's clearly religious. I have zero issues with anyone being religious, I do see issues when religion itself has standpoints against something and the person arguing the point is religious. It creates bias, I'll believe anything if it showed cold hard facts, and I do mean anything. Facts that are unadulterated by differing beliefs or opinions.
Bias, hate, fear, war!

Religion should be accepting of all other beliefs or they aren't truly religious.

It's a bit twisted though in places anyway. Like Christians still not accepting gay folk. Although new vicars and alike are starting to accept.

Witchcraft is just scaremongering. Mind twisted games in the hope of chaos and hurt. I have a few ex girlfriends that match that description 🤣
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:04 pm) • Vador (Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:05 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

This world is crazier than everyone thought 😃, so many people just think everything we are told is all there is but it’s a lot more sinister unfortunately
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:04 pm) • Vador (Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:05 pm) • Guest (Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:50 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:00 pm
Yeah I understand what your saying, he does seem very religious but that is due to an accident he had which is all explained in there.
Personally from all the reading and videos and going down rabbit holes over the years everything seems to point back to the same things, the connections might not be plainly obvious to start with but ultimately it’s all connected.
There’s something missing from that video though and that was the weird all seeing eye ritual they did at ground zero after the demolition of the twin towers. It’s very hard to find footage of now but believe me it happened I seen it with my own eyes, lots of weird ritual stuff going on around us.
Religion aside give it a watch and make your own mind up He shows you photo after photo of all sorts of celebs and powerful people throwing up hand signs, not to mention actors and musicians openly admitting to seeking there soul to the devil, peaches geldof was open about her membership till she dies of an overdose, John Lennon warned us, jfk tried to warn us about them, Tupac, John Mcaffe, Julian assange, Edward snowden
The list goes on and on
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Just remembered a video I’ve got somewhere, rik mayals last film before he died, it was exposing corruption and showing us what’s to come, the film was made, rik mayal died and the film never got any air time, if you try and find it it’s near impossible to find.
I’ll dig it out and see if I can upload it somewhere and link it here, having trouble remembering what it was called now, actually might have been called one by one

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Actually I just googled it and it seems pretty readily available now. “One by one” rik mayal
At the time it was being taken down left right and centre

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

i watched this one a good while ago when i was going through the whole annunaki thing. tho there are kinda frightening claims on all sides i just see all these as the eagle Vs the snake now days

everyone thinks they are doing whats right. no war was ever fought by people thinking they were the evil ones

tho my stance is that the snake has been depicted as the enemy throughout time and i believe it was the just the winners rewriting history.

one lil thing tho, even jesus was apparently part of "the mystery schools" and offered the knowledge of god and the universe to anyone who seeked it which was part of the reason Christianity was demonized for a long time. but then if the mysteries are only looking to destroy christianity but were the source for it and pre-date it.... im just left wondering :idn:
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:50 pm) • Keeno (Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”