500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Let's dig in some X-Files
Post Reply
User avatar
GMO
Podcast Admin
GR Points: 127.05 
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 2363 times
Been thanked: 1678 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by GMO »

These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
MrNice (Mon May 11, 2020 2:26 pm)
Image
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

User avatar
MrNice
Known User
GR Points: 360.71 
Posts: 2837
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:25 pm
Has thanked: 2138 times
Been thanked: 2499 times
Status: Online

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by MrNice »

Hey GMO

I have some of the outer casing of limestone from the Great Pyramid of Giza the Pyramid of Cheop
very intresting that when you hold a torch to it the light goes through the limstone and lights it up i did have some granite, basalt aswell but cant find them now
Makes me wonder about the piezo effect and the pyramids now thought you might be intrested ...?

Image

Image
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
GMO (Mon May 11, 2020 2:55 pm) • Minty (Wed May 20, 2020 8:18 pm)
Image

User avatar
GMO
Podcast Admin
GR Points: 127.05 
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 2363 times
Been thanked: 1678 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by GMO »

MrNice wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:52 pm
Makes me wonder about the piezo effect and the pyramids now thought you might be intrested ...?
dude, we need a smoke and like a 10 day chat about all this stuff :lol:

thats so bloody cool!!!!
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
MrNice (Mon May 11, 2020 3:06 pm)
Image
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

User avatar
Minty
Tech Admin
GR Points: 80.43 
Posts: 3673
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:21 pm
Has thanked: 5315 times
Been thanked: 2007 times
Status: Offline

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by Minty »

GMO wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:55 pm
MrNice wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:52 pm
Makes me wonder about the piezo effect and the pyramids now thought you might be intrested ...?
dude, we need a smoke and like a 10 day chat about all this stuff :lol:

thats so bloody cool!!!!
The pyramids are defo a battery or electical generating device of some sort or air conditioning.. :idn: but would love to know...
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 4):
MrNice (Wed May 20, 2020 9:26 pm) • GMO (Wed May 20, 2020 11:00 pm) • Josh (Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:08 am) • Trex (Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:47 pm)

User avatar
MrNice
Known User
GR Points: 360.71 
Posts: 2837
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:25 pm
Has thanked: 2138 times
Been thanked: 2499 times
Status: Online

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by MrNice »

Minty wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:18 pm
GMO wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:55 pm
MrNice wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:52 pm
Makes me wonder about the piezo effect and the pyramids now thought you might be intrested ...?
dude, we need a smoke and like a 10 day chat about all this stuff :lol:

thats so bloody cool!!!!
The pyramids are defo a battery or electical generating device of some sort or air conditioning.. :idn: but would love to know...
Hey minty

Check out christopher dunn INTERVIEW CHRIS DUNN "LOST TECHNOLOGIES" PART1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOVEmHbzFt8


Did a highly advanced civilization exist in prehistory? Is the Giza Pyramid a remnant of their technology? Then, what was the power source that fueled such a civilization? The technology of harmonic resonance, claims renowned master craftsman and engineer Christopher Dunn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
Minty (Wed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm) • GMO (Wed May 20, 2020 11:01 pm)
Image

User avatar
KrazyDave
GR Points: 216.01 
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Location: In a field of dreams
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 410 times
Status: Online

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by KrazyDave »

MrNice wrote:Hey GMO

I have some of the outer casing of limestone from the Great Pyramid of Giza the Pyramid of Cheop
very intresting that when you hold a torch to it the light goes through the limstone and lights it up i did have some granite, basalt aswell but cant find them now
Makes me wonder about the piezo effect and the pyramids now thought you might be intrested ...?

Image

Image
I know this is an old post but if you still have the pictures of this, I'd love to see them

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author KrazyDave for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:08 pm)
Image
Perpetual Madness ScrOG Log
Don't take life too seriously... none of us are getting out alive!

User avatar
JJ
GR Points: 77.69 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Location: Usa ohio
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Status: Offline

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by JJ »

i did bring 2 rocks back from the bottom of mammoth cave in Kentucky,,,one is differently heavier,one more coral like

User avatar
MrNice
Known User
GR Points: 360.71 
Posts: 2837
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:25 pm
Has thanked: 2138 times
Been thanked: 2499 times
Status: Online

Re: 500,000 volts through megalithic stone?

Post by MrNice »

I have some of the outer casing of limestone from the Great Pyramid of Giza the Pyramid of Cheop
very intresting that when you hold a torch to it the light goes through the limstone and lights it up i did have some granite, basalt aswell but cant find them now
Makes me wonder about the piezo effect and the pyramids now thought you might be intrested ...?


Here you go Dave

Image

Image

Image

looking straightup up at Khafre Pyramid
Image

got the lime stone from his pyramid.........LOL
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Conspiracy Theories or Truths?”