Dutch Passion Seed Company's Groom Of The Month – Vote!!!

The competitions in this section are all completed and no longer active.

Groom Of The Month Vote!

Poll ended at Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Bulls
9%
Grouse
26%
Integrajosh
9%
GMO
9%
Thrasherdude
4%
Hobbit
43%

Total votes: 23

budzey

Re: Dutch Passion Seed Company's Groom Of The Month – Vote!!!

Post by budzey »

Aqua wrote:What I'm worried about is I saw similar story today on another site. But the guy was asking for any gear that could be donated

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
I'm actually looking for any spare bits of kit to get me bk up and running :-) I no it was going to be a long shot

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

budzey

Post by budzey »

Hobbit wrote:
budzey wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:15 am
The Aspie Toker wrote: We have to think of your security as well as our members. You're new here. We don't know you. No offence.
I no the people in my area I've grown for over a decade nothing like this as happened before I also av a Japanese akaita he's a big lad but unfortunately he was with us that day an was not left at home I'm gutted sir I've not got any meds left either ;-) I think it was just a lucky touch I'm devastated I don't av the funds right now to replace everything I do understand

Haha this post really feked with my head. Im reading thinking innocent till proven guilty, I send the guy a few seeds. Then i saw Japanese akiata and thought cash cropper. Had to google that one. hahaha thought it was some kind of crop minder lol. Mate I give ya the benefit of doubt, mate pm me with the name of who you used to be. If I recognize it, and Mods permitting I send you some seed bro. TBF it does sound a bit bullshit story thhough mate.
If I was a cash cropper I would have the cash to buy all new stuff or grow for someone I'm not into that. What I do is grow my own meds Im in chronic pain in my leg the weed helps but I just love growing and smoking weed and av done since I was 18 fella :-)

Unknown User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Unknown User »

I'm sorry and I could be wrong but aren't these type of things normally handled in PMs with people as they get to know each other

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

budzey wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:27 am
Hobbit wrote:
budzey wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:15 am
I no the people in my area I've grown for over a decade nothing like this as happened before I also av a Japanese akaita he's a big lad but unfortunately he was with us that day an was not left at home I'm gutted sir I've not got any meds left either ;-) I think it was just a lucky touch I'm devastated I don't av the funds right now to replace everything I do understand

Haha this post really feked with my head. Im reading thinking innocent till proven guilty, I send the guy a few seeds. Then i saw Japanese akiata and thought cash cropper. Had to google that one. hahaha thought it was some kind of crop minder lol. Mate I give ya the benefit of doubt, mate pm me with the name of who you used to be. If I recognize it, and Mods permitting I send you some seed bro. TBF it does sound a bit bullshit story thhough mate.
If I was a cash cropper I would have the cash to buy all new stuff or grow for someone I'm not into that. What I do is grow my own meds Im in chronic pain in my leg the weed helps but I just love growing and smoking weed and av done since I was 18 fella :-)

Hello Budzey,

We are not that kind of forum in afraid. We do hold more competitions than any other forum so there is a chance you can win some goodies and kit mate. Really sorry to hear this happened to you. Some real horrible people out there. I hope you get back up and running.

budzey

Post by budzey »

Aqua wrote:I'm sorry and I could be wrong but aren't these type of things normally handled in PMs with people as they get to know each other

Mybe ur right I didn't want to sit idle and nothing in my jars I need to grow @Aqua it's in my blood friend time is not my pal right now obviously holding a talented grower bk I thought it would be easier for all to c I'm nothing but honest if u need to ask me anything feel free to do so cheers aqua

budzey

Post by budzey »

Keeno wrote:
budzey wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:27 am
Hobbit wrote:

Hello Budzey,

We are not that kind of forum in afraid. We do hold more competitions than any other forum so there is a chance you can win some goodies and kit mate. Really sorry to hear this happened to you. Some real horrible people out there. I hope you get back up and running.
Thanks for ur kind words @keeno yeah disgusting what they did man at least there's karma and I hope it bites them bk I was gutted it's just a quick few quid for them but it took me yrs to collect all the seed stock and supplies lights it's feels like my heart was broken sir hopefully they get what's coming to them eh.I need to grow I've no meds either so they fucked me twice I had to buy some resin cos I didn't have the funds for buds, it as a knock on affect on the rhythm I'd had going for yrs I looked at the vault comp last night and I'll be entering thanks agsin

Return to “Completed Random Competitions”