Prize delays and reminders.

The competitions in this section are all completed and no longer active.
Keeno
Site Admin

Prize delays and reminders.

Post by Keeno »

Wassup GR420

As some of you may know i have just moved into a new house, things are a bit up in the air atm, ill be sorting packages for delivery eary next week. If you are owed anything or are unsure please send me a private message and ill get it sorted. Aplogies for any delays in this period.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Prize delays and reminders.

Post by Captain Beefheart »

oi bach where`s me pork scratching s ? for posting daily like .... :Stoned: i do like a bag see.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

captain beefheart wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm
oi bach where`s me pork scratching s ? for posting daily like .... :Stoned: i do like a bag see.
Its all about the Frazzles Capt, you lettying the team down with scratchings :lol:

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

You see the way i subconsciously used a capital F on frazzles, yep they that good lol.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Keeno wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:14 pm
captain beefheart wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm
Its all about the Frazzles Capt, you lettying the team down with scratchings :lol:
i love Frazzles bach but fuk me if i eat a bag tonight i can still burp up the fukas on sunday like......they repeat on me fukin bangingly like..... + bacon crips fuk that bach my gutz is fuked see. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

i can eat scratchings with no repeating see bach ...i like a bag but i gotta suck them nowadays is my teeth are fuked. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Keeno wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 pm
You see the way i subconsciously used a capital F on frazzles, yep they that good lol.
oi if ewe sending me a few bags bach.........make sure they fresh the last lot i received off that admin over the road.......... M.C ....... the date was nigh on up on the fukas !!! they left an awful bitter taste on my pallet see,+ trying to pass the fukas was a breeze !! they kind of fell outta my arsehole like . atb :Stoned:

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

captain beefheart wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Keeno wrote:
oi if ewe sending me a few bags bach.........make sure they fresh the last lot i received off that admin over the road.......... M.C ....... the date was nigh on up on the fukas !!! they left an awful bitter taste on my pallet see,+ trying to pass the fukas was a breeze !! they kind of fell outta my arsehole like . atb :Stoned:
UIll make sure they the best pork scratchings on the planet, made that day :lol:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Keeno wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:31 pm
captain beefheart wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Keeno wrote:
UIll make sure they the best pork scratchings on the planet, made that day :lol:
diolch i didnt wanna sound to harsh to him see,hey give me a tad of berry berry but next doors daug luved em :laugh: when i received them they were 4 days past the sell by date ( we talking pork here mind ewe ) .... fuk me like myself id rather shoot a dog than poison the fuka see........, :Stoned:

Return to “Completed Random Competitions”