Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Minty »

Dex wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:21 pm
Yeah coco buddy, and yeah the feeds are rather high not all strains will take that much tho and I been going with looks of foliage if they pale I add in that extra ml lol
I think this is what I should have done mate. Been following my previous instructions a bit too literally and really should be adjusting to how they look which will come with experience I am sure.

But still, 4ml per litre - YOU MONSTER ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 3):
Rassensi (Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:47 am) • Dex (Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:46 pm) • Guest (Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:02 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

some nice looking flowers in here bach`s keep it up. :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
Rassensi (Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:48 am) • Minty (Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:39 pm) • Dex (Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:47 pm) • Guest (Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:02 pm)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

Morning @Dex you're exactly right mate its all atmosphere dependent I'm actually seeing that play a part in my tent at this moment everything's spot on heat/light/feeds but yet the girl scout is loving it but the Animals on the other hand are showing signs of not being able to transpire water as you can see the serrated edges starting to turn in on there self's because there's to much moisture in the air in so I changed things up a little last night and hopefully we see a difference next few days. Now led's are something new to me I've seen them used for the last few years and more so now with amazing results but I've never used one my self but hopefully I'll have the chance soon when I've saved a few penny's so grab one for a veg cupboard if I like I might just invest in one for the tent.
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 2):
Minty (Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:39 pm) • Dex (Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:48 pm)
Out here growing my own since 05

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Rassensi wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:00 am
Morning @Dex you're exactly right mate its all atmosphere dependent I'm actually seeing that play a part in my tent at this moment everything's spot on heat/light/feeds but yet the girl scout is loving it but the Animals on the other hand are showing signs of not being able to transpire water as you can see the serrated edges starting to turn in on there self's because there's to much moisture in the air in so I changed things up a little last night and hopefully we see a difference next few days. Now led's are something new to me I've seen them used for the last few years and more so now with amazing results but I've never used one my self but hopefully I'll have the chance soon when I've saved a few penny's so grab one for a veg cupboard if I like I might just invest in one for the tent.
I ave shit loads of cobs i can sell you some lol me wife says I could open a shop lmao
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:26 pm) • Rassensi (Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:30 pm) • Minty (Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:33 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Pre week 6 update, week six is on Tuesday
Image oops I didn't notice my fingers till now lol ImageImageImageImage frost is unreal on this baby all the way down low, gonna be nice trim/dry sieve to come off this babyImageImage

Feeds are
4ml of anb per ltr
1ml of buddy per ltr

I will be adding honey to her feeds as of tomorrow to make little more frosty looking and extra sticky icky

Thanks for looking in amigos and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Rassensi (Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:31 pm) • Minty (Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:33 pm)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

Dex wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:49 pm
Rassensi wrote:
I ave shit loads of cobs i can sell you some lol me wife says I could open a shop lmao
Haha thanks for the offer brother but I'm just ticking by at the minute waiting to get back to work like might take you up on that later in the year tho ;) girls looking bang on man and Frosty as hell by the looks of her..!
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:05 pm) • Dex (Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:57 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Rassensi wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:39 pm
Dex wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:49 pm
Rassensi wrote:
Haha thanks for the offer brother but I'm just ticking by at the minute waiting to get back to work like might take you up on that later in the year tho ;) girls looking bang on man and Frosty as hell by the looks of her..!
or you can pm forest and see what he can do for ya he was top man when I was ticking by mate, I deffo think ill be sticking with the qb/ (death wrays who ever mentioned that earlier in the diary) for a while

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Looking Sexy As - You are so gonna have to trim all the little bits mate. It all adds up for sure ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:34 pm
Looking Sexy As - You are so gonna have to trim all the little bits mate. It all adds up for sure ;o)
Those little flowers normally go into making hash for cooking with coconut oil then other half of hash i save as hash coins:D

I don't smoke as much now so it lasts long time and hoping this will be a smasher so I smoke even less :D

Thanks for kind words minty
Guest (Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:42 am) • Minty (Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:43 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos ill get some pics up for week 5 I think or 6 but I wanted to say I added honey yesterday to the feeds one table spoon into 5 ltr bottle of water.

So feeds for this week is
4ml of anb per ltr
1.5 ml of buddy
1 table spoon per 5 ltr (obviously mixed into warm water then put into 5 ltr bottle of water)

So just pics to come now with me salty tent lmao
Rassensi (Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:39 pm) • Minty (Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:44 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”