Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos here we go with my one or two grows a year this round we have Dutch Dutch passions as always amazing strains ...

Big thanks to DP for sponsoring this grow and and my buddy forest and his bespoke lighting .... there will be a sponsored light to by forest bespoke lights, all my cobs are made by him but I could be in the new age and be using one of his QB which I'll post the pics ov below

So three days ago I put these in water Image
They all sunk by second day and two had tap roots but I waited another day and we have all three showing tap roots ...

Today I'm about to put em in pots gonna go straight away and put em into find al pots which I think are 9.5 air pots and one will be in a 10ltr pot

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey
will add some dynamo myco I think it's called into the coco with some charge to the start of veg and start feeding anb later on

The lights will be these beuti made by FBL
ImageImageImage
Oh yes sexy is joining the QB world lmao

QB is 250w 600x200mm 35k Samsung 301b chips with osram deep reds.. if needed I'll add some i already own FBL 60w citizen cobs

So all sponsored grow this and I'm super chuffed soo almost up the next stage in next day or two:D

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 13):
Elijah Growz (Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:52 am) • seymore_budz (Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:53 am) • Marcus (Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:24 am) • Guest (Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:46 am) • Josh (Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:34 pm) • Sage (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 am) • Norseman (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:51 am) • TTL (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:59 am) • Nom (Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:55 am) • bigbadbillybob (Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 am) • ValleyDragon (Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:38 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 am) • GMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:58 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by seymore_budz »

Sounds like a nice lineup @Dex. Good luck with this one.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Dex (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:31 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

slimsantana

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by slimsantana »

looks like this going be a good one pulling up a chair
These users thanked the author slimsantana for the post (total 2):
Dex (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:31 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

nice looking light mate, it should deffo produce the goods and if you add your cobs, then you will be in bonanza time.

good luck with these.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 2):
Dex (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:32 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

Post by Guest »

Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 am
Ola amigos here we go with my one or two grows a year this round we have Dutch Dutch passions as always amazing strains ...

Big thanks to DP for sponsoring this grow and and my buddy forest and his bespoke lighting .... there will be a sponsored light to by forest bespoke lights, all my cobs are made by him but I could be in the new age and be using one of his QB which I'll post the pics ov below

So three days ago I put these in water Image
They all sunk by second day and two had tap roots but I waited another day and we have all three showing tap roots ...

Today I'm about to put em in pots gonna go straight away and put em into find al pots which I think are 9.5 air pots and one will be in a 10ltr pot

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey
will add some dynamo myco I think it's called into the coco with some charge to the start of veg and start feeding anb later on

The lights will be these beuti made by FBL
ImageImageImage
Oh yes sexy is joining the QB world lmao

QB is 250w 600x200mm 35k Samsung 301b chips with osram deep reds.. if needed I'll add some i already own FBL 60w citizen cobs

So all sponsored grow this and I'm super chuffed soo almost up the next stage in next day or two:D

Thanks for looking in and God bless
Hitting the subscribe button for this one. Iv'e got 2 Banana Blaze on at the moment Dex. One's got like TMV though. A few weeks into flower now so it will be interesting to see what happens, I doubt I'll get the buds that some of you guys get but hoping for something nice. Smells old skool hashy at the moment.

Wishing you luck. Taking notes too :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Dex (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:32 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Thanks for the subscription amigos I hope it's gonna be good one me self :D
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Guest (Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:28 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Subbed up mate, I've been looking at these strains for a while but never pulled the trigger. This is one I'm very interested in watching, happy growing
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 3):
Guest (Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:29 am) • Dex (Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:53 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Right amigos I put the seeds into coco finally two 10ltr pots and one 9.5 air pot and i use a little dynamyco in the middle of the pot and gonna wait for seedlings to rise and gonna stop dress with more coco that has abit of charge as well as a dash of plagrons guano :D

I'll get pics up as they rise up and sorry I didn't take the pics of dynamyco going in ..
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos we have one sugar bomb punch and my new light arrived woop woop I didn't get a pic of the S.B.P seedling but I do have some photos of the lights ImageImageImageImageImage

I haven't put it into the tent yet but will do it tomorrow I been little on the pain side today to get to the tent and do the exciting part lol of putting this up nor taking pic of the one seedling
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
slimsantana (Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:35 pm) • Guest (Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 am)

slimsantana

Post by slimsantana »

looks good bud defoo want to replace my hps with similar
These users thanked the author slimsantana for the post (total 2):
Dex (Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:08 am) • Minty (Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”