Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

Thanks @minty for changing it
Momma bear wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:52 am
Can’t wait to see pictures😊
And momma bear i didn't do pics yesterday because I had a feeling hifi won't make it and she didn't so here are some pics of the made it ines and the one that didn't

Hifi 4g
Painkiller by dr underground

And meringue Image

I'm hoping these will live because I'm happy to have two :D

I'll give some feeds tomorrow gonna sort 1ml of anb per litre

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:49 pm)

Dex
Known User

Re: Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Dex »

They are still alive lol not sure how lmaooo but I'm thanking God for it
Meringue by the Dutch passion team

And painkiller from the doctor underground teamImage

They got 1ml of anb and I sprayed them with some sea weed foliage spray :D

These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:59 pm) • Minty (Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:19 pm)

Post by Guest »

Dex wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:41 pm

Oooooh I looked at this strain. Another new one from Dutch passion sn't it?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Dex (Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:38 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:59 pm
Dex wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:41 pm

Oooooh I looked at this strain. Another new one from Dutch passion sn't it?
Yeah she is mew and banging as well can't remember the flavour but I did one of meringue here i think or just before I moved here as in forum lol but what a strain grew fat dense buds from tip to toe and super frosty

I'm currently smoking on the hifi 4g and gutted she didn't live :( and super gutted I didn't get to taste the newer 3 too

I've had nothing but very very strains from Dutch passion every time its I do one I say its my favourite lol then they come with more banging strains lol

But yeah I'm a sucker for dp and I think you can tell if you haven't already how I keep yapping bout em 😆 I bet I sound like a sales man but really enjoy their strains allot
Guest (Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:53 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hold on its not even meringue lmao its critical orange punch lmaoooooooooooo oh my chest is hurting for all this laughing

Ehm by the Dutch passion team lmao C.O.P
XXL
8 weeks
Hybrid

Critical Orange Punch®
Critical X (Grandaddy Purps X Orange Bud)

Cannabis Seeds
Feminized

XXL
8 weeks
Hybrid

Product info
Why should I buy Critical Orange Punch feminized seeds?
She is easy to grow under a wide variety of nutrient/grow conditions, ideal for beginners.

They are strong plants with a very fruity and earthy terpene profile.

Critical Orange Punch takes just 8 weeks to flower under favourable conditions, the plants reach medium/large size.

A fast grower, she is known for her high commercial yields of rock hard, sticky buds.
Critical Orange Punch has a fruity and earthy aroma with notes of orange, tangerine and lemon
Critical Orange Punch is a real fruit bomb! Due to her extensive genetic background she has a very complex terpene profile. She is bursting with delicious, tropical-smelling citrus-like terpenes. Orange, mandarin and lemon are the 3 most common scents and flavors. Most customers experience a wonderful fresh, fruity and sometimes creamy taste together with a stimulating feeling after inhaling.

With some phenotypes, the Kush background of this strain can come to the surface. This results in more berry and earthy flavors, both on the inhale & exhale.

Critical Orange Punch is easy to grow and has a high yield
This lady can take a beating. She is a strain that is suitable for beginners and will provide you with a delicious and heavy yield without too much effort! The plants thrive in all types of grow rooms and grow methods. She will flourish in a SOG and SCROG just as well as when she is left to grow naturally. Snapping and bending branches works well to create a more even foliage. A canopy of buds, where all buds receive approximately the same maximum light intensity, ensures the highest yield.

What kind of genetics does Critical Orange Punch contain?
This variety is a feminised photoperiod cannabis strain and the first Dutch Passion variety based on the excellent Kritikal Bilbo genetics from Spain. The breeding began by crossing elite cuttings of Grandaddy Purple and Orange Bud (producing ‘Orange Punch’). The result was a great taste experience but with below average yields. This strain was then crossed with a high yielding THC-rich Critical. This has significantly improved yields thanks to the vigour of the Critical parent.

Critical Orange Punch has thick compact buds that provide a good yield relatively quickly
Critical Orange Punch is a true hybrid cannabis plant. It is bigger than most Indica dominant plants and smaller than most Sativas. The hybrid structure ensures strong plants with large, heavy blooms and a relatively short flowering time.

During the beginning of the growth phase she can have a more Indica dominant look. But as time goes by she develops sturdy thick branches and leaves which show a true hybrid structure. This strain is suitable for the use of all kinds of growing techniques, such as LST, topping, fimming etc. She does well on soil but also does very well on hydro. This is a forgiving plant that can take a beating. Also try growing her completely organically, this will benefit her complex aroma and taste!

During the flowering phase the plants will stretch somewhat. Her internodal distance is medium which allows for a little more space between her round golf ball-like buds. At the beginning of the flowering phase, a lot of hairs develop in the blooms laying the foundation for the thick and compact flowers that will form afterwards.

The plant structure is best described as medium to large. The internode distance is also medium and the leaves are of a hybrid structure that will tend towards a 50/50 hybrid. Not thick leaves, not narrow, somewhere in between. She does well in both SOG and SCROG cultivation, actually nothing is too difficult for her. Even with 1 plant per m2 you can achieve great yields.

The genetics used for Critical Orange Punch guarantee the following properties:

A medium sized plant with sturdy stems and dense, tasty buds.
An easy-to-grow plant, suitable for beginners.
Penetrating, fruity and earthy aromas with a high yield.
Critical Orange Punch is ideal for beginners. It is easy to manage and does not require any special feeding schedules or growing techniques.
Effects of Critical Orange Punch
This hybrid cannabis strain guarantees a pleasant, relaxing effect. Most users experience a happy, energetic and relaxed feeling. Especially with the more Sativa leaning phenotypes, expect a particularly euphoric and uplifting high. Critical Orange Punch is a good daytime smoke given the hybrid effect of the high. Some users experience a strong "body stone" in the more Indica dominant phenotypes. These often smell and taste a bit more earthy/hash-like and a little less fruity. This is the more Kush-dominant phenotype.

The flowering time of Critical Orange Punch
Critical Orange Punch is a fast bloomer for a hybrid cannabis strain. On average, the flowering phase lasts about 8 weeks. This can differ according to the phenotype and can be a week faster or slower. Unfavourable growing conditions can cause delays, as is the case with all cannabis varieties.

The strain will continue to grow for about 2-3 weeks during the flowering phase, with most stretching in the first week of 12/12. The buds start to appear from the 2nd week. After about 3-4 weeks the plants are full of white flower hairs and the production of the buds can finally start!

The yield of Critical Orange Punch
Critical Orange Punch produces a high yield in a short period of time. Its XXL marking indicates that, in the right hands, this plant can ensure an incredibly good end result. Look for the most hybrid looking plants, these are the plants with the highest yield due to the larger heavy buds. On average, yields of 500-600g/m2 are possible. In the right hands and in the best conditions it is possible to exceed 600g/m2. However, this is only for the more experienced and dedicated growers.

Outdoors she can be very big and productive with yields up to 1-2 kg per plant. This only applies to growers with sufficient, good quality soil and ample sunshine each day. To achieve this yield, the plant will grow into a round bushy cannabis plant about 2.5-3m high with roughly the same width. She also does well in smaller pots and can yield hundreds of grams per plant. For the best result, she is best grown in a Mediterranean climate or in a moderate climate with a good late summer.

Advice from our experts
Do you want to achieve the highest possible yield in your grow tent? Then we recommend giving her a try in a SCROG culture. With this growing method you can achieve extremely high yields. We recommend defoliating her several times and removing lower branches, so that more fresh air comes through the dense foliage. This ensures a constant, fresh supply of both oxygen and CO2, important building blocks for a healthy plant and high yield.

Information about Critical Orange Punch
Seed type Feminised seeds
Hybrid cannabis seeds Hybrid
Genetics Critical X (Grandaddy Purps X Orange Bud)
Orange family Orange Family
Indoor cannabis seeds Indoor
Outdoor cannabis seeds Outdoor
Flowering time 8 weeks
Yield XXL
THC level High (10-15 %)

Critical Orange Punch is a robust and strong cannabis plant. She has incredibly fruity and sticky buds that are strong smelling and may show some appealing colours during late bloom. When subjected to cold temperatures during late flowering she will develop beautiful dark, sometimes purple, hues on the leaves. This makes her a beautiful plant to behold.
Minty (Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:58 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

You want me to remove the Meringue post @Dex mate? Shame cause I was liking that one LOL ;o)

Saying that they both sound awesome mate.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:17 pm) • Dex (Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:01 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:00 pm
You want me to remove the Meringue post @Dex mate? Shame cause I was liking that one LOL ;o)

Saying that they both sound awesome mate.
Please buddy lol would be grateful
Minty (Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:18 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

@Dex Done mate. I'm still working on you being able to delete your own posts - I would class that as a bug in the forums mate ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:40 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:20 pm
@Dex Done mate. I'm still working on you being able to delete your own posts - I would class that as a bug in the forums mate ;o)
Mainly being able to edite my recent posts would be fantastic because I am king of typo lmao

But thanks minty
Guest (Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:51 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

I didn't do an induction for painkiller lol man I'm stoned and I imagined it on here already .... sooooo

Description
We are talking about a hybrid created exclusively for medical use, perfect for increase appetite, reduce nausea and provide you with clean and fresh rest when you sleep. The next day you will wake up in perfect conditions.

Again, it is a plant of strong sedative and tranquilizing effect. It is also highly recommended for muscle aches

Be careful with some phenotypes they can be brain killers.

To create this natural medicine, we used a Sensi Star (Paradise Seeds) selected years ago by his great qualities for menstrual pains and we hybridized her with a White Russian (Serious Seeds) the result is sublime.

Painkiller is a plant of medium size, wide, dark leaves columnar structure with an outstanding production. In hydroponic or aeropónico the results are devastating, getting plants that are all buds from the lower parts. Resin production is uncommon. Aroma in growing is a mixture of soil, lime and beer yeast.

The buds dry are earthy like afghan plants, retaining its flavor intact. A delight for the palate. Search the phenotype as known as Lemon Juice, you love her.

Time bloom in: 7 – 8 weeks

Timp bloom out: End of Sept.

Production in: 450 gr – 600 gr

Production out: 600 to 800 g per plant (mother earth)

Recommendations:

Medicinal use
SOG Hydro and Aero (exceptional performance)

This first time I smoked it it showed me I can handle my ptsd and turned me to a lemon strain lover... I haven't done one in ages because dp been teasing me with their strains lol so here she is again after 1-2 years of not smoking her...

Guest (Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:57 am)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”