Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Critical orange punch , maringue by dutch passion and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Dex »

Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 am
Ola amigos here we go with my one or two grows a year this round we have Dutch Dutch passions as always amazing strains ...

Big thanks to DP for sponsoring this grow and and my buddy forest and his bespoke lighting .... there will be a sponsored light to by forest bespoke lights, all my cobs are made by him but I could be in the new age and be using one of his QB which I'll post the pics ov below

So three days ago I put these in water Image
They all sunk by second day and two had tap roots but I waited another day and we have all three showing tap roots ...

Today I'm about to put em in pots gonna go straight away and put em into find al pots which I think are 9.5 air pots and one will be in a 10ltr pot

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey
will add some dynamo myco I think it's called into the coco with some charge to the start of veg and start feeding anb later on

The lights will be these beuti made by FBL
ImageImageImage
Oh yes sexy is joining the QB world lmao

QB is 250w 600x200mm 35k Samsung 301b chips with osram deep reds.. if needed I'll add some i already own FBL 60w citizen cobs

So all sponsored grow this and I'm super chuffed soo almost up the next stage in next day or two:D

Thanks for looking in and God bless
Bad times in starting seeds I've gone thro a pack of 3 banana blaze and a pack of sugar bomb punch and a pack of kerosene krush :( im so pissed off so I've put in the strains on the title

Oh and even that 1-2-1 cod the strain is dead :(

So for gran I'll be doing some painkiller which is a lemon strain but not gonna decarb the hash before cooking into coconut oil to lessen the thc part nd make it more thca... Bad times if these die I am not sure how many title changes I can do lmaooo I have lots of seeds oflv diffrent strains so this diary is certainly interestingly disastrous so far ...

Thanks for reading and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:45 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:58 pm)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm

Re: Critical orange punch , maringue by dutch passion and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Guest »

Dex wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:00 pm
Dex wrote:
Ola amigos here we go with my one or two grows a year this round we have Dutch Dutch passions as always amazing strains ...

Big thanks to DP for sponsoring this grow and and my buddy forest and his bespoke lighting .... there will be a sponsored light to by forest bespoke lights, all my cobs are made by him but I could be in the new age and be using one of his QB which I'll post the pics ov below

They all sunk by second day and two had tap roots but I waited another day and we have all three showing tap roots ...

Today I'm about to put em in pots gonna go straight away and put em into find al pots which I think are 9.5 air pots and one will be in a 10ltr pot

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey
will add some dynamo myco I think it's called into the coco with some charge to the start of veg and start feeding anb later on

ImageImageImage

QB is 250w 600x200mm 35k Samsung 301b chips with osram deep reds.. if needed I'll add some i already own FBL 60w citizen cobs

So all sponsored grow this and I'm super chuffed soo almost up the next stage in next day or two:D

Bad times in starting seeds I've gone thro a pack of 3 banana blaze and a pack of sugar bomb punch and a pack of kerosene krush :( im so pissed off so I've put in the strains on the title

So for gran I'll be doing some painkiller which is a lemon strain but not gonna decarb the hash before cooking into coconut oil to lessen the thc part nd make it more thca... Bad times if these die I am not sure how many title changes I can do lmaooo I have lots of seeds oflv diffrent strains so this diary is certainly interestingly disastrous so far ...

Maybe it's the beard @Dex :lol:

I feeling your pain here. I get pissed off if I get one seedling die, never mind all of them!
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
Dex (Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:27 pm) • Marcus (Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:45 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:58 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:21 pm
Dex wrote:
Dex wrote:

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey

ImageImageImage

I feeling your pain here. I get pissed off if I get one seedling die, never mind all of them!
I get more mad when im meant to show em off to the forum :( and was looking forward to tasting them too they sounded banging as F

But the ones I've got in soak now are bamging strains
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:44 pm) • Marcus (Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:45 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:58 pm)

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Guest »

Dex wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:28 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:21 pm
Dex wrote:

I get more mad when im meant to show em off to the forum :( and was looking forward to tasting them too they sounded banging as F

But the ones I've got in soak now are bamging strains
You can have a taste of my Banana Blaze @Dex as long as you don't mind smoking the odd broad mite 🙈 that's unless I get them under control.

Yeah bit embarrassing I suppose but kinda out of your control.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Minty (Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:58 pm) • Dex (Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:10 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos the three I put in this time are alive ish

Critical orange punch had risen
Painkiller by Dr underground is nearly up and alive should be up by tonight
Hifi 4g is not far off just like the painkiller should be up tonight or tomorrow

I will set up a 1ml per ltr feed for then tomorrow morning to get them going a little..

I was gonna go organic but decided this time after loosing so many seeds I ain't gonna.. I will top dress with guano and charge but will be feeding anb canna coco.. dont wanna loose nothing at moment

Thanks for reading and jah bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Josh (Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:00 pm) • Minty (Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:07 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

If any one reading with the ability to change the title please could you put

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground please
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:10 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Right amigos critical orange punch and painkiller are up just waiting on hifi 4g to flick her self up I can see some root and shell has come off but not bothering her till she is up properly... ill get some pics up later on ...

These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:19 pm) • Bulls (Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:11 pm) • Minty (Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:10 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Dex wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:08 am
If any one reading with the ability to change the title please could you put

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground please
OK mate, I am changing your original title from:-

"Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion"

To your requested title of:-

"Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground"

If I fuck it up it's your fault ;o)

*Edit* Seems to have worked mate ;o) Let me know if your cool with my changes?
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 2):
Guest (Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:25 pm) • Dex (Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:06 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Re: Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by Minty »

Debug testing....

OK fine I think @Dex has his title change? Personally I think you should be able to change your own fucking title mate.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:06 am)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Post by MommaB »

Can’t wait to see pictures😊
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Dex (Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:06 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”