Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Some issues I'm having

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Some issues I'm having

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Damn, that's a shame.

Just keep an eye on the humidity as it will collect on the plastic and may cause mould problems.

Good luck with your grow.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
MrMan
Respected Member

Post by MrMan »

mylar emergency space blankets are a cheap reflecctive material you can hang but arre not lightproof

“You’ll only die from cannabis if someone drops a 4kg block of it on you from a three-storey building.”

Last Diary

Kali Dog Areoponics Scrog

IF KEENO IS MENTORING YOU DO THE OPPOSITE THAT HE SAYS AND YOU'LL HAVE MONSTERS

Upinsmoke420
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Upinsmoke420 »

@mrman you know something. I was watching a youtube video and they said they got it from Walmart but I couldn't find it. I will keep looking they have it at my hydro store, but expensive and I don't need that much they sale it by the roll

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Upinsmoke420 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:18 am
@mrman you know something. I was watching a youtube video and they said they got it from Walmart but I couldn't find it. I will keep looking they have it at my hydro store, but expensive and I don't need that much they sale it by the roll
Have a look on ebay. You should be able to get it cheaper on there, as well as in different sizes.

Upinsmoke420

Post by Upinsmoke420 »

I just found it i will be setting it up soon.

fas420

Post by fas420 »

For the reflective material you can buy rolls of reflective Mylar on eBay for pretty cheap, 10 minutes and a staple gun and you're good to go.

I'm a new grower myself and I also started in coco like yourself mate, been through 4-5 of the cheap eBay ph pens. I have ordered Bluelab pens after recommendations I see they're pretty much top shelf equipment but there is also an essentials set for a little cheaper and from what i can see online the reviews are pretty positive so different options are available for different budgets. If you haven't already start a diary on here, the more knowledgeable ladies and gents are INCREDIBLY helpful, also i wanna see how your girls turn out :mrgreen:
Life in the fas lane :mrgreen:

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”