Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Grow tips/advice/suggestions? newbie

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Cam420

Re: Grow tips/advice/suggestions? newbie

Post by Cam420 »

ImageImage
These users thanked the author Cam420 for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Sat May 23, 2020 11:22 pm)

Cam420

Re: Grow tips/advice/suggestions? newbie

Post by Cam420 »

ImageImageImageImage

On week 7 now, starting to lose some lower leaves, if anybody can confirm with my this is natural? Or if anything needs to be adjusted. All are in flower now apart from the Glue Gelato, hoping she will pull through from the heavy dose of nitrogen - but seen good results from other growers, one took 13weeks and had a very nice yield so might have to be patient with her.
Buds are starting to bulk up and girls have been very thirsty this week, thinking if it’s good to increase watering? Currently on 450ml every 2 days might change to 250Ml every day.

Lower leaves are all turning yellow, some browns spots on some but it seems to be climbing up the plant rapidly, I assume it’s just the end of the life cycle but if I’m wrong please do let me know. :)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”