Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies sorry bout last diary wasnt very updated well but my excuse is it was started else where so it didnt feel right running two so this time its from the start and its here so gotta be finished and well updated well ill try my hardest for next few weeks might be more better in a month or two time :D

Sooo forst thing is first thanks so muxh to dutch passion for the love and still showing love a few years down the line

I was sent some strains to try by the team i couldnt resist the offer of quality genetics and me try to do it as much justice as i can so the specifications are

Hifi 4G Image this is my pic from last one i grew its an absalout stunner and cracking night meds

Here is details of her make up
At Dutch Passion we aim to keep up with the latest genetics, and our North American network have supplied a real high fidelity offering. The result of our latest project is HiFi 4G, it involves some great genetics from WiFi OG and our prize winning resin-drenched Glueberry OG.

This strain is perfect for relaxation, especially listening to music. HiFi 4G seems to amplify appreciation and enjoyment of music. Your Hi-Fi system comes alive, sounds seem richer, deeper and sharper as if you were next to the musician that made the music.

This THC rich feminized seed variety combines a creative feel-good high with top quality mental anaesthesia. Harvests are easy with this uncomplicated variety, she is simple to grow under a wide range of grow conditions. A great terpene profile, vigorous growth and a thick coat of glistening trichomes, makes this XL yielding plant perfect for concentrate producers and extractions.

And the second strains is meringue Image
Dutch Passion Meringue Sweet, sweeter, sweetest. As cannabis enthusiasts often have a sweet tooth, the sweeter smelling and tasting strains gained huge popularity in the last decade. The cross we made between Wedding Cake and an Animal Cookies elite clone came out just the way we wanted and really hits the (sweet) spot.

This indica dominant THC rich hybrid feminized seed variety has a very large sativa-like main bloom along with a smooth smoke and a sweet aftertaste on the exhale. She has numerous side branches which grow heavily with resin crusted blooms full of compact buds. A euphoric high is accompanied by a rising, powerful sense of well being and relaxation.

The blissfully enjoyable effects last for a good 3 hours. When you consume a large amount in a short period of time you will be aware of a powerful, and deeply enjoyable, couch-lock body stone. When growing this strain indoors, consider UVB light supplementation during the last few weeks if possible and notice how the trichome production goes into overdrive.

I currently have a animal cookie nearly done in two weeks or so and wooohoooo am i excited for that and this.

The drobe i use is 80x80x175cm

The lights are by my good buddy forest bespoke lights 4x 50w cree cob 3590, 4500k i think active cooled for flower

I have few single 60w citizen cobs might add in later in flower but only will be using ine for start of veg

Medium is coco by plagron

Nutes are: canna AnB, epsom salts, buddy by vitalinks and for now i put buddy aside and playjng with some green sensation by plagron i got as testers but took 500ml worth lol still another 250ml to use loolz oh amd raw honey

But my normal go to is buddy for flower

Sooo i couldnt find the bottles i normall use for soaking seeds in so erm wife is pregnany okay and these are all over... no pee samples were made in em but if there was any at least plants get organic nitrogen to start em off lmaooo
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 5):
Marcus (Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:49 pm) • TTL (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:36 pm) • Greenfingers (Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:14 pm) • Guest (Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:51 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Dex
Known User

Re: Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Post by Dex »

ImageImage

Thanks for looking in and God bless DP
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
TTL (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 pm)

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

These pee pots are so useful. I picked up quite a few when I was with child. 😁

These strains read really nice. Look forward to seeing them grow
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 2):
Dex (Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:58 pm) • Marcus (Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:02 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50 pm
Nice one Dex!

Good luck with them dude.

:oik!:
Thanks Marcus mi amigo I hope I do them right buddy
Marcus (Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:02 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hmr81.5 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:47 pm
These pee pots are so useful. I picked up quite a few when I was with child. 😁

These strains read really nice. Look forward to seeing them grow
Amazing arnt they pretty smell proof too for for a stash when going on days out lol gotta love a piss pot lol

The HiFi 4G was fantastic the one I grew last round was very easy to grow and didn't treat her as well as I could have and she just blew my socks off Litrally only music I enjoyed were my shooting lmao it's no day time smoke that and if your social with it you will need a feed few Americanos to stand up with beutiful flavour and shed loads of very sticky hash from

Meringue is new but I have bcbd animal cookies on the go tho and looks very promising about to make some fems for personal stock :D

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

The piss pot did the job we have some tap root, I allways seem to sing the seeds next day with so strains some others do it but by far dp has allways just popped in 12 to 24hrs

Less talking so I'll upload the babies ImageImage

I'll get the pots ready and all that tonight before I got the rum and game :D probably upload what I did tomorow:D

The is for looking in and God bless
TTL (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:17 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

That pic of your last Meringue run...

*drool*
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
Dex (Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:57 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Mafoo.Martin wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:14 pm
That pic of your last Meringue run...

*drool*
The HiFi 4G was what I put a pic of my own in but meringue I'm hoping to have a similar look :D The past few USA dp strains have been absaloutly dripping and hard work at harvest due to the sticky icky and aroma

Thanks for kind words buddy And looking in

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies i was so bizzy after they sunk i didnt stick em in soil till day before yesterday:( life is taking iver man having nearly a hand fulla kids is hard work lol

So they both rose up they are in half ltr pots just for now till they build little rootage and ill ship em into 9.5ltr i think air pot for a week or two then into flores

Soo here afe the kiddy winkles
This is maringue Image

And this is HIFI 4G 'eeez

The Geez is due to how fantastic she looked (pic in descriptions) last time and flavour seems to resemble the animal cookies i just took down just every puff was lile Geez deffo looking forward to this beuti again Image

They are currently under 60w led till a few more leafs pop up then they will have 60w cob each to share its a citizen cob Image i have 4 of these single ones but gonna just use two for these in veg then they will be in flower under this Image x4 50w cree 3590 cobs with active cooling and run on meanwell thingy majiggy im no expert i just know the basic lol and sometimes in flower i add x2 of the 60w cobs ..

Oh almost forgot the coco they are in has 70% charge that has been mixed with 20% plagrons guano and when potted up ghey will be same..

Feeds are anb coco but the charge andguano is little help for building mucsles... sorry im medicated so ill find the door

Thanks for lookjng in and God bless DP
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:03 am) • TTL (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:18 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey again been a while these are still in veg i lost HiFi 4G seedling its done a runner so i put another one in and the pics will be up soon of the seedlings ..

Im doing two strains in here of my own called cheche i will update them as well as dutch passion strains saves me running ywo diaries:D

Little background on cheche well i went on a trip to tanzania a year or two back and smoked some buds and what i liked i kept the seeds so i fetched some back with me i brought two strains

One is meant to have come from arusha which is pretty trippy smoke its called Arusha

And second is meant to have come from tamzania/DRC border and is named DRCand same as arusha but has a diffrent flavour like anaseed

So i put two arusha beans down i got a male and a female so i tue male got milked he was pretty short for a male shorter than the female lol

So i tried ti make f1 but i light burned the female, and male pollen was sat kn freezer at the tike i had a very nice looking classic skunk femenised by zamnesia ... i dusted the skunk and made a strain last year i think june ish .

I left em in fridge to give em a try somtime in 2020 and @mafooo martin fancied some .. so i did a quick germination lark put two in a cup of water and they sunk after 24hrs but showed no tap root till 3 days later .

I put them in coco that had some charge in it and they rose up and are in veg at the moment.. im gonna see pot them up in a few days

Ill upload pics in next hour or so need to wallpaper quick
TTL (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:19 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”