Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Post by Dex »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 am
she's a dirty frostitute.
Looks tasty. I smoked 4g from dark heart nurseries when in Dam and it was the purplest weed I have ever seen.
The USA strajns from dp have been so pretty its unreal i cannot wait to get my lips on this lady the nugs are solid and heavy, could be my best yield in good few months to be fair and im so buzzed..

Gonna put 4G in flower in next few days i enjoyed the first one i done if you look back at page 1 on descriptions for 4g the bud is from my last run :D so nice tastes lile a stronger flavoured glueberry

Thanks for looking in and kind words buddy
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
ohlordyeah_420 (Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:00 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Greenfingers wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:14 am
Looks bang on mate, realy does look tasty, what does it smell like ?
Thanks for kind words buddy and smell is hard to explain its like gelato smell maybe little more metalic.. im looking forward to this lady soooo bad

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos i k ow i am meant to take pics ov cheche but she is doing grand i am super bizzy and i coz i got high

But right now i took a very dry bud that i aaaaa eerrrmmm accidentally chopped when harvesting which looks like this ImageImage

And now im sat talking and writing this i thought will be best time for a quick test report :D

Looks ...
Okay frost is unreal on this lady and darkish black and odd cherry purple buds which ill show in a few days after littlw more curing is soooooo appealing

Taste

Its realy tastes like gelato with that lime flavour i was on about when i did animal cookies the smoke is little spicy on exhale

The stone

Pwaaaaaaaaa man just pwaaaaaaa can some one help me out please Image

Yeah its rather overwhelming i wouldmake sure when i do smoke it its a sunday lmao because you will believe in sabeth day and wish it was every day because man the cpuch is so comfy and my head all of the sudden is heavier than my body :D

Very very nice tester that, im still struggling to smoke.... help please
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
ohlordyeah_420 (Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:25 pm) • TTL (Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:02 pm) • chronicthehemphog (Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:27 am)

Grower88
Known User

Post by Grower88 »

Nice dex gratz on harvest mate

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Grower88 for the post:
Dex (Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:41 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Grower1988 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:21 pm
Nice dex gratz on harvest mate

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
:thanks: buddy the taste lasts on your tongue for a long time after smoking it .. and very happy feeling type of smoke you wanna giggle

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

[youtube]https://www.youtu.be/DFqRUKTDvn4[/youtube]ImageImage

I put her in jar because tent been warm and dry past few days and outside is dry but inside buds are damp so jaring time or ill loose all the moisture...

Thought id explain me self lol
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:41 pm) • Tictok (Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:15 pm) • TTL (Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:03 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Dex wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 pm
Ola amigos i know i am meant to take pics ov cheche but she is doing grand i am super bizzy and i coz i got high

But right now i took a very dry bud that i aaaaa eerrrmmm accidentally chopped when harvesting which looks like this ImageImage

And now im sat toking and writing this i thought this will be best time for a quick test report :D

Looks ...
Okay frost is unreal on this lady and darkish black and odd cherry purple buds which ill show in a few days after littlw more curing is soooooo appealing

Taste

It realy tastes like gelato with that lime flavour i was on about when i did animal cookies the smoke is little spicy on exhale

The stone

Pwaaaaaaaaa man just pwaaaaaaa can some one help me out please Image

Yeah its rather overwhelming i would make sure when i do smoke it its a sunday lmao because you will believe in sabeth day and wish it was every day because man the cpuch is so comfy and my head all of the sudden is heavier than my body :D

Very very nice tester that, im still struggling to smoke.... help please
I sorted two spellings lol

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Cheche week 8

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ghe smell is mjnt as F im proud pf that part but very eager to know what she taste like lol so i snipped little bud to try out...

The smell is strong ov lemon skunk and somthing similar to mazari from dp smell and skunk...

Thanks for looking in and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:10 am) • ohlordyeah_420 (Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:30 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Waddup well buds are finally dry amd oh my i had this for wake and bake again but slowly dried bud and uts awsome the flavour is basically animal cookies dipped in cake the icing part and made seeds out if it

Its so sweet and limey like taste from the animal i never tried wedding cake but i imagine its sweet as :D

The flowers are so beutiful and so pongy when dry compared when growing and the darkish purple and other hues makes these buds stand out allot l, i have somthing to show off because just look man ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These were some buds rest are in the big jar i did some weighing somthing i dont like doing and no special scales its one i use fir cooking and baking so here goes after taring the jar the buds weigh Image

If i didnt tatse those three buds in past few days i would have had 3 oz i think lol very nice buds to toke on

The effect is pretty nice its heavy stone but after a few coffees you just wanna giggle at everything that goes on lol very very nice stome amd makes you body pains numb too so km really loving this, i have some blues ti smoke and ill be full time smoking this next week and man i look forward to that ...

This all together 10/10 strain from start to finish, it hermed along with cheche due ti light leak to the bottom of the tent vents which i found out few days after seeing the balls on lower part of both plants only so nothing to do with genetics that as you can see from meringue is another level genetics somthing youd open a shop with having flowers that beutiful,tastey and strong..

Thanks so much Dutch passion for letting me try this strain put and i deffo think she will re appear again and HIFI 4g round 2 is gonna start in a week or two because cheche is flopping all over and taking all the space as soon as she is harvested ill throw HiFi 4G in the now light leakless tent under 320 watts of cobs ..

Thanks again for looking in and god bless the Dutch Passion team
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 4):
Tictok (Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:16 pm) • Marcus (Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:34 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:58 pm) • TTL (Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:04 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Great write up Dex and congrats on the grow.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
Dex (Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:21 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”