Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Dutch passion meringue and HiFi 4G

Post by Dex »

ImageImageImageImageImageOla amigos time for some smoke report and grow repot on the HiFi 4G

Well the smoke is banging as i said recently and very fuely

The frost is unreal and with frost comes sticky icky as well scent that does not leave your skin easily even when dry this strain will make her fingers reek as well as your house lol the jars cannot stay open for long or peeps will notice you have a HiFi 4g banger going on its loud as fuck

The buds are so beutiful and strong made my head spin especially after few days if not smoking a spliff and having some HiFi 4G was like my head and body was in a tornado I couldn't tell if up was down or if left was right some vertigo stuff... makes you for grannys zimmer frame not sure how to spell that frame thing but its needed to walk in a straight... it's no day time smoke for me anyways and if your a light weight please smoke with care and make sure there ain't nothing you have to do apart from visiting the couch .

The yield off this plant is great too she thrives and grows I lost count of weeks but from last time by week 8 she is ready and if you guys like lots of amber I'm sure she is just as smashing by week 10 so...

All in all like last time this is banging and deffo so far a favourite from dp and the favourite list is massive from this fine breeder I have a jar and half of this Image

Thanks so much to Dutch passion for letting me grow out this strain and GR420 for following this journey...

The next strains to come at end of the month gonna start these beutiful Image
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
ValleyDragon (Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:04 pm) • Grower88 (Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:15 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”