Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Optical Radiation

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Optical Radiation

Post by GMO »

I'm another that where sunglasses on my head all day but never over my eyes in the groom

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 am
I bought a pair of the lumii glasses and they lasted about 8 mins before breaking. Got a pair of old scratched sunglasses I use now (or should use!)
Yeah I managed to stand on mine and snap them 🙄
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hobbit »

GMOGreen wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:30 am
I'm another that where sunglasses on my head all day but never over my eyes in the groom

Haha yeah i only use em looking into the sun otherwise they on me head I prefer natural vision. I got a hair cut today, she asked me if it was enough off. I said hang on a minute popped me sunnies on me head gave it a shake and they didnt fall off onto the floor. Thatll do i says. They do a top job keeping hair outta my face.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Hobbit wrote:
GMOGreen wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:30 am

Haha yeah i only use em looking into the sun otherwise they on me head I prefer natural vision. I got a hair cut today, she asked me if it was enough off. I said hang on a minute popped me sunnies on me head gave it a shake and they didnt fall off onto the floor. Thatll do i says. They do a top job keeping hair outta my face.
Pmsl

I always ask for a flat top but end up with a mohawk cos my shades flat my hair but the nose bridge of my shade leaves me with a cool hawk lol

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Talkin bout senses, walked past a shop today on my way to get a heater for the groom, sheila says to me you wanna free hearing test, takes 5 mins. I thought why not. Turns out my right ear is tip top. My left has some minor damage. She explained the frequency that i can hear ok is on the deeper side like mens voices motors etc, the frequency thats damaged is higher sounds like women and children. ( her words not mine). She recommended I come every year and be tested so it dont get worse. Not likely eh. Still trying to see the downside myself.

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

I have been wearing glasses since I was a kid now 36 and I’ve been having trouble with small print , went to the eye doctor to find out that my prescription has not changed , asked why I’m having trouble reading books . Answer was too much computer time . Was advised not to stare at computer for more then 20 mins at a time . 20 mins on 20mins off . Been doing this for a few months now and my focus has improved I don’t have to keep moving book closer and further any more to read .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Wizardsbrew wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:39 pm
I have been wearing glasses since I was a kid now 36 and I’ve been having trouble with small print , went to the eye doctor to find out that my prescription has not changed , asked why I’m having trouble reading books . Answer was too much computer time . Was advised not to stare at computer for more then 20 mins at a time . 20 mins on 20mins off . Been doing this for a few months now and my focus has improved I don’t have to keep moving book closer and further any more to read .

Cheers for that mate i suspected it might be staring at the screen to much. So 20 staring 20 smoking should see my sight improve is it.

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Yes hobbit that 20/20 cycle should be dandy

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”